Casual Unicorns looking for new blood 😉

Hi ya,

Do you find yourself looking for like-minded weirdos to play Overwatch with? Maybe even a community of them!? Unicorn Tears might be for you!

Here’s some of the spice you’ll be seeing:

• Average age is 26
  • Around 15 active Overwatch players (so some more would be nice)
  • EU-based
  • Casual-Fun-Random-Chaotic-Innuendos
  • LGBTQ+ friendly (majority in the Alphabet Mafia)
  • Multi-gaming with semi-regular game nights
  • Mainly casual with a few irregular comp players (average rank Gold)

We get pretty random, loud and weird, it may even happen that some start randomly singing. We can also be chill and love hanging out together with good music.

Laughter keeps the soul young :sunglasses: if you are interested, don’t hesitate to slide into our Discord DM’s:

Nessie#1240 (32/f/German/ :rainbow_flag: / bestie of the weirdo below)
Amo#1111 (27/m/British/ :rainbow_flag: / bestie of the weirdo above)

1 Like

To anyone out there that is still interested, this post is still active. You’re more than welcome to message me: Amo#2097 or Nessie at any time. Look forward to hearing form you <3

Unicorn Tears is a small community that is always open for like minded people. If you are interested in having a look, feel free to message me or Amo.
We play more than just Overwatch and often then not it ends up into late night chats :slight_smile:

If you are still interested in people to join. Feel free to add me.
RedApple#21502

Dusting this thread off as we are looking for some fresh blood again :smiling_imp:

don’t be shy :wink:

Hello, are you still looking for more players to play with?
Just returned to Overwatch after a long break and looking to make some new friends to play with. Feel free to add Shoot#21215

For the sake of replying in case anyone is wondering. Yes we are definitely still open for more people that are interested in joining :slight_smile:

Hey there, we are still and again looking for some fun and cool people and would love to get to know some of you!!

For the information just check the original post!

I am looking forward to see you in our little community! Toodles!

1 Like

These people are nice, you should join :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey,
if you’re still looking for members, I’m looking for people to play with, be it in competitive or arcade :slight_smile:
My discord is PredaNems#6084

1 Like

we are always open for friendly new people :wink: I send you a friend request

I used to play some Overwatch on Xbox, now Im on pc and I love it. Im not a superstar in OW I do have tons of gamingtime in other fps games like Halo and Destiny. If you still need a new teammate in OW, Im here!

My Discord is HairyCedez#3956

I send you a friend request :slight_smile:

Hello, just a subtle nudge to the post. We are still looking for new folk so if you are interested then feel free to add me or Nessie on Discord :slight_smile: Will be looking forward to speaking with you soon

1 Like

In the last few weeks we have gained some wonderful new members in our community.
If you are interested in a little casual chaos :wink: this is the place for you.

Can I be your friend :sweat_smile:

sure :sweat_smile: just send a request on discord and its easy as that (unless you don’t mean me, the others also like friends :cry: )

Just bumping the post! We are still actively looking to join the server so if this is something for you then feel free to add any of us three on discord or comment here

I still think these people are nice, so join us

1 Like

I agree with whomever posted above. People are nice. Games are fun. I am enjoying my time with this community. Would definitely recommend, 10/10.

1 Like