Coaching offer for bronze/silver

Hello, I offer coaching for anyone stuck in bronze or low silver. Are you willing to try to get better instead of blaming system and others? To have better confidence, to learn new stuff with you favourite heroes? I am your guy. I I am flex high plat player who peaked several times into Diamond before, lvl 2500+ with my accounts. I am not profesional coach, nothing like it but i do it for free and i already helped some people before who reached better ranks. I have some requirements. Some of them are important, some of them not so much. Its depends on other things too. For example i will not be able to coach someone from US who cant record games. It would be very hard to find same playing times, i am from EU.

Requirements:

1)Discord
2)Basic English or Czech language
3)Working microphone
4)Enough time to play a game to improve
5)Ability to record your game
6)EU but i can make exceptions. Depends on other things.
7)Answering few questions below

On top of that you have to be willing to learn and follow my advice and guidance. Here are some questions i would like you to answer.

1)Your pc specs,monitor Hz, fps you are playing on. Do you use keyboard and mouse?
2) Which server are you playing on?
3)do you main some heroes or are you flex.
4)how many seasons are you stuck in your rank?
5)your actualy SR
6)Something about you, why do you think you cant climb, what are your issues in competitive, anything about your experience in competitive what can help me to understand your problem to climb.

I wrote something similar before and half of the people could not even answer the questions properly so please if you are interested, take your time and read all and answer my questions. You can leave your btag or discord if you like.

1 Like