Competetive matchmaking system is killing me

nah
it doesn’t matter if it’s actually the case or not. it >feels< to me like I’m being forced on a losing streak. I’ve been trying my best for 4 Days now and have fallen over 630 SR. How did I end up there from the beginning? After placement I was at 2.2k, Went up to 2996 and then I’ve been perpetually falling every since the latest patch.

I recognize that I’ve been tilted and have made bad decisions that have ended up losing my team fights (and games) every now and then. I have NOT, however, been so tilted that i’ve thrown 630 SR out the window, over the case of 4 Days. Forget it.

Once again, it might be the case that the matchmaking system is perfect, and is actually not putting me at a disadvantage time and time again, but it sure as heck feels like it. That’s my, a paying customers, view of my time playing this game.

Am done,
bye

1 Like

Sometimes its just terrible luck. Like, you are on a loosing streak and the game puts you together with someone who is on a winning streak and should “carry” you, so you get back to a 50% winrate.
But…something doesn’t work out, cause the player/s who should be carrying the match dont do it (for multiple reasons) and you still loose.

The system doesn’t always work perfect, but there is one good point:
When you lost so much sr you are in a rank you dont belong and the system will bring you back, like it was letting you drop before.

maybe its just you who had a good, lucky run and be placed way over your rank, losing few matches after then against stronger teams and in the end failscade over 600SR from being tilted, paired with bad luck. Happens sometimes.

I guess. Thanks,
I just can’t escape the feeling that it’s out of my hands (I get it, I’m tilted and I make bad decisions and I throw games because I’m emotional etc). It’s been 2 weeks now and I’ve taken days of breaks inbetween sessions. The fact that there are hidden MMR and a system trying to bring balance to the force (IT DOESN’T WORK - READ: ANAKIN). Give me transparency when it comes to that stuff. Let me see the actual numbers so I don’t have to wonder or go on these rollercoaster streaks, it’s not fun not belonging. Let me know where the system deems me and let me grind, heck.

Right now I’m wondering if I even belong in bronze, to be overly dramatic. Uninstalled it after Another 1-6 run. I’ll reinstall in a couple of days, maybe the system forgets about me, maybe I recompose myself. highly unlikely though,

bye