Competitive FFA server connection timed out

I have been kicked out from the server 2 times in a row, middle of the game, in last 2 games in competitive FFA, its says server connection timed out, even my internet is working, so there is problem in the server then. I have lost nearly 150 points because of that. I have suggestion to make maybe for the next patch. When you get disconnected from the server in FFA game mode and when you join back, all your stats have gone to 0/0/0. It is instant loose on that game mode if you get dc. Maybe save those stats so you could still have a chance to win that game and not be punished for a server problems.

I am really sorry to read what happened, FraqEm, but we are unaware of any issues with our services and we always keep our players updated on these via our dedicated Customer Support Twitter channel. Keep also in mind that while it can happen that you experience connectivity issues with one application while your internet is working, it does not necessarily mean that the problem is within said app (you can find more information on this here).

While, sadly, we can’t return you the points you lost, I strongly recommend you to follow troubleshooting steps in this support article, as they may help you to prevent further disconnects. If by any chance you are also using a wireless/WiMAX connection, try switching to a wired one, if that’s possible.

Finally, if you have any suggestions for future improvements you’d like to share with Community, please use our General discussion forum instead. Your feedback will have a better visibility there. :slight_smile:

Feedback? Click here! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer