Competitive is hard

Silver, gold, plat, diamond - all of these have that one common issue. Healers and tanks are only blaming dps players and on the other hand i have yet not seen a single dps player blame his team, be toxic or throw because of a poor teamwork and the ammount of effort they put into winning a match. There was not a single match LITERALLY dps wasnt blamed either on my team or enemy’s. So I did a little research on bronze and master+ on twitch…com to see what it is like in those ranks. Surprisingly enough bronze is the only rank i fell in love. Majority of the players are really friendly, polite and understanding, they work in team and listen to their teammates.
I am not going to make a conlusion on this topic since this is only my subjective experience, slight research and it will not change any of the players attitude onto the competitive matches.
#PEACE

Dps wont complain because even fhey know tbey aint pulling their weight. When tanks and healets are getting more kills and damage then you know there is an issue.

• jonah jameson laughing*

dps are the worse people atm.They wait 10 min q and come ingame pissed off right of the bad and they perform very poor,2-3k is my bracket more or less,terrible experience,this 2-2-2 is the worse thing in game ever.

Most dps suck anyway. But they always think tbey are better then they actually are.