Console Cross play update

So if a declining game like PUBG can come out and announce cross play can we get an update on this topic? FTP game Dauntless has it, Modern Warfare is expected to release with it. Also Destiny is getting cross save, so would like my skins from PC (else what’s the point of linking with Battle net)

1 Like

Crossplay between conses and pc is by far the dumbest idea ever and should never happen.

Warthunder has it and its just pc players getti g easy kills.

3 Likes

I also think it’s a terrible idea, current gen consoles have a version of the game they can just about handle. To make this work you would need to restrict the pc versions performance and anyway console players would get creamed just as bad as they do when a smurf widow using a converter to play mouse and keyboard shows up.

Also I play on ps4 the game runs OK but you can tell its a worse version by the bugs and occasional frame drops. Still a blast on the couch but cross play? Nah

1 Like

I think you both missed the point, if it were to happen, it would be optional and automatically turned off in the settings.

No, I think you missed the point. Matchmaking is bad as it is, without randomly adding a dead weight console player to one team.

2 Likes

pubg announced crossplay for xbox with ps4 not with pc

1 Like

That would be fine but with pc too nah.

But you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I swear I don’t see the confusion in all this.

Cross play between PC and Console is one of the worst ideas ever, but the ability to link an account to both a Console and PC and transfer skins and more is a good idea.

Cross play between Consoles only however is a good idea for PS4 and XBOX as they are relatively similar to eachover, however not sure about Switch as its harder to play on there if you don’t have a pro controller.

dumb idea. maybe only for ffa, but even then they’d be free kills to any competent pc player