Constant Dc during gameplay when there is nothing wrong with my internet or PC

Hi Blizz are you going to fix your stupid servers? i keep Losing connection to your servers. ergo it is your fault. my internet is running fine with no ping when i did a speed test. i have over sufficient ram and decent hardware and updated drivers yet i still lose connection??? are you going to return the 100’s of SR i have lost as compensation??? as again ergo this is your fault. And not mine. i have checked everything and cant find an issue i have sent the Dxdiag and MSinfo. I am so over this BS i never had it this bad before. as there was no issue today while playing

You are good with only 100 SR, I lost a few hundreds in the last few days.

Hello Utareangara,

We aren’t aware of any issue on our servers right now. Keep in mind that, due to the way internet connections work, an issue can only affect a program or service sometimes. You can read a bit more about it here.

The most common reason is something going wrong along the path your connection takes from your PC to our servers. A node losing packets, or having high latency. In any case, I would recommend starting by following all the steps in this article, so we can discard the most common causes. Don’t forget the advanced troubleshooting:
battle.net/support/article/99037

If the issue persists, we will need some data so we can investigate. Even if the issue ends up being on our side, we need this data so we can escalate to our technicians if needed:

• Details of issue:
  • Date/time it started:
  • City/Country:
  • Internet Provider:
  • Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • WinMTR (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)

About the SR lost, I’m afraid we can’t modify or recover SR under any circumstances.

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!