Could you damn recognize difference between left match and disconnect?

Hello I am suspended for about 50 hours. I know I did leave 1 or 2 matches after new season started, but then it just disconnected me. And I am from relatively normal country where internet connection is not problem. Actually Im truly not having internet issue so often. But anyway, even if it would be problem of your server or mine sometimes, your system should absolutely recognize when I was disconected and when I left the match.

I dont know how you take this issue, maybe you are just arogantly punishing players and never admit that problem can be on your side. I understand, that teammates are now playing without one player, but I just dont want to be punished for it when it can be very much your problem as well.

If it’s on Blizzard’s side then you won’t be punished.

Usually, when you don’t have an issue at your side, it’s most likely at the ISP you use or the one Blizzard uses.

Blizzard does not own these ISP’s so they cannot detect whether or not you had issues with your internet or with the connection path you were using.

It’s quite frankly impossible to detect sadly enough.

How should blizzard be able to see the difference if you pull your network cable or you lose connection?..

1 Like

there is technically no way to tell these disconnects apart.
Whenever you leave matches you take the risk of being severely punished in case of a legit network issue, thats the price you pay. Happened to me few times too, just accept the punishment and move on.