D.va Meka clone glitch

Me and some friend’s were messing around in custom game’s and were creating random script’s and other things to have fun. One of the script’s was that if the player was crouching there ultimate would be set too 100% on a loop and It would also force the player to use there ultimate also on a loop, That script would glitch D.va if you attempted to get into mech (sometimes)

The player would be stuck in the mech and baby D.va would be able to shoot her pistol. This caused the glitch and you would be stuck in it unless you switched yourself onto spectator’s and back. To fix this I made a script that would kill the player if you pressed the ultimate button and the interact button at the same time, Once I respawned I noticed that my mech was still there and I can do it multiple time’s, So I changed the kill script to once you died it would also resurrect the player so you can constantly do the clone glitch.

The Code for the custom game is : Q8K12

If you want to mess around with the glitch and fill up map’s with mech’s and have fun, All you have to do when your in the game is use D.va’s ultimate to become baby D.va then you have too hold Crouch button to glitch the ultimate because there is a script the forces the player to use there ult and set the ult charge to 100% on a loop when you crouch (It doesn’t alway’s work) You will know if it worked when you can see D.va’s mech but your still baby D.va Once that happens just use the kill script then it will clone the mech (Ultimate +Interact) You will be resurrected and you can do the glitch again if you want too, Sometime’s you will Go into A constant death loop to fix this just press ultimate and interact again until it stop’s.

Its already in that game with new abiltys for every hero /: