Dear Blizzard...make Overwatch great again

Dear Blizzard,what the hell are doing?The game is already dying,and you killing it even more.Why don’t I see and Brig and Moira nerfs?Why widow’s hookshot is now 10 sec?Why?You have a very strange taste in balance,dear Blizzard.Many people already left this sinking ship.
I felt how my ass explode when you introduced Moira.But I stayed.Then you gave us Bridggete(don’t know how to properly spell),and then I stayed.But right now,I just can’t stand this game.I don’t feel any ejoyment when playing it.It used to be such a blast play.It used to be dynamic and fun,exicting to play.And what do we have now?
Then again,I’m stinky weeaby genji main,so what do I know?I’m not trying to tell you that I know better how to balance your game…But please,Dear Blizzard,make Overwatch great again.I know you can.Just do it.
Thank you very much
With Love Weeb.

2 Likes

Genji is one of the most OP heros in the game when he is in the right hands. AFAIK, Brig was introduced as a genji/tracer/flank hard-counter instead of nerfing genji/tracer and their friends. A good genji can execute most 200HP heros swiftly (including moira). If you aren’t a very good genji and just jumping around trying to land some shurikens then you die against Moira.

3 Likes

i really think that arcade is boring but it is fixable by making every mode available.
if this cant be done can you at least remove ministry heroes as it is on every day and is one of the most boring modes.

1 Like

Brig already have been nerfed dozen of times.

What’s the problem with Moira again?

Ah, that explains the Moira hate.

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard please buff the health of D.VA’s mech suit

Buff a tank that has one of the highest health pools with armour included, Defense Matrix and also has a 150 health baby Dva on mech destruction. You must be high…

3 Likes

no hero is op brig a not good time when she was leanched and brig after this patch if goats is dead brig is dead in every single meta so you know and im genji main and i dont got no problem with moira hes just wrong about moira

everyone who plays ur game is sooo bad played 3 games today everyone of my team mates couldnt do anything fuking trash game and community

Genji has had enough NERFS!

1 Like

ow is done and gone, ow2 will be great :+1:

1 Like

Why Blizzard is not adding any interactive events and make loot boxes more rewarding.
Where can I get info about upcoming events.

1 Like

What a bunch of cry babies here. Brig has been nerfed to the ground. Yes Moira is better than average, But she’s super squishy. If you’re such a great Genji weeb. Then why don’t you kill her? Even as a roadhog main and Reinhardt main I can pick them easy. People always make this so much worse than it really is.

OW is not dead… you guys just don’t like it when it becomes harder for your main. If you read the whole General discussion it’s mostly DPS mains.

2 Likes

sarcasm eh? ok.
quite incomprehensible.

You did notice when this thread was created right?

Please fix your monetization system. I just want lifeweaver cleric skin and moira demon queen skin. And it’s been 400 hours playing the game but i can’t. So many people want to spend their money and you won’t let them. I beg you, it’s all we want

I wager that both of them are somewhat event specific and will be available again in the halloween season

Artificial scarcity and all that

Im just here to see what you think about mango… sry I mean mauga.

Tanks were in a good space until this abomination arrived. Its a very cheap shot to make an OP tank that ignores every other interaction, just so ppl buy the BP. Goats all over again in one character really.

Me personally, I buy the BP if I really like the final cosmetic, or the end title.

Dont break the game pls to make a meager buck out of it, u will regret it in the long run.

I brought the first and second BP.

I then stopped buying it as I felt it was lacking in good content worth paying for. That and the fact there is no coin towards/pay off the next BP unlike COD for instance.

I just feel Blizzard are very lazy. They tried to sell OW2 as the next best thing to OW. But it’s just the worst thing next to OW.

1 Like