Disconnecting and losing sr

I connected to an overwatch competitive game and it instantly disconnected me and I lost 50 sr yet my internet didn’t disconnect please refund my sr this is just unfair

3 Likes

same issue , getting stuck at loading screen then disconnect

unfortunately blizzard doesnt refund sr, even when the disconnection is on their end (see massive server crash that happened a few days ago). they just suggest not playing competitive.

ive been having similar issues with all game modes, arcade, custom, competitive, as well. i will show up in the game with my friend but be stuck in the menus, able to browse menus, open loot boxes, etc., with the searching for game notice on top stuck. i will then be disconnected for inactivity. if it is a competitive game i cannot reconnect using rejoin.

tried resetting the router. also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. nothing worked. id like some answer other than ‘ur internet is bad’ because even when my isp was slowed down due to wildfires on maui it waant this bad.

SR will not be refunded, you can read more about Blizzard their policy here:

I’m sorry to hear what has happend.
Though if there really is an issue with their server you won’t be punished.

It either was your internet, which you can troubleshoot.
Or related to your ISP or the ISP Blizzard uses, which Blizzard does not control thus they cannot detect if something is wrong.

nothing was wrong with my isp.

Same thing . I wasn’t even in a game yet and I disconnected, while still losing 50Sr … like how?? I wasn’t even in the game yet!!

A lot of people ain’t gonna buy , Overwatch 2 if they don’t fix that .

Same thing keeps happening to me.