Done with overwatch

i can’t understand how blizzard allows the community to go so low, but i’m punished every time i play just because im a solo player and every team flames me or throws

2890 season high but gold placement because three teams in a row throw, and now im just supposed to suffer through gold teams just because i wanted to get better through playing more games

300 hours of trying to support the community and be a better positive change, im embarassed to have anything to do with this game

4 Likes

Yep, they completely mismanaged the competitive mode, by allowing everyone into that mode, which effectively made it into Quick Play 2.0.
It’s actually quite absurd to have rules which don’t allow gameplay sabotage, but Blizzard is allowing casual trolls into the Comp, which fundamentally is a gameplay sabotage.

So it’s ironic that they pretend to punish people for gameplay sabotage, while Blizzard is the one who’s sabotaging the game the most, by utterly mismanaging it.

1 Like

No they didn’t.

This is factually inaccurate.

It isn’t blizzards fault, that players will, rightly, do what they want.

Toxic players like yourself, demanding everything be done your way are more detrimental to the game that chill players.

I really don’t blame you dude. People these day’s just don’t care anymore.

Even Stylosa in back in 2017 was raging about how ranking in OW is broken and doesn’t make much sense Overwatch - SR System is BROKEN and Your Rank is Not Accurate - YouTube

OP you sound like a person who genuinely wants to climb through the ranks, but solo. As someone who has played Overwatch since S5 solo, let me tell you that you either stop caring about climbing and hoping that the rest of the game and players can revolve around your wish to climb, or you can wake up and accept reality and realize that climbing solo in this game isn’t easy and is a super up hill climb and not that fun either.

Once you stop caring about climbing and always winning, you might start to enjoy the game more like I did. If you just want to win and climb solo, then yeah better to find another game that won’t make you pull your hair out.

1 Like

That’s a tricky one. It’s hard to not get frustrated when people purposely throw matches n such. Overwatch is just one of those games that you love and hate.

Yeah, the best thing everyone can do is stop focusing in on that number and colourful badge.

Just chill and focus on doing little things better each time. If you do that, you’ll probably find yourself moving up slowly anyways.

ESPECIALLY when you solo q. I mean if you’re in a regular squad of players and you’re all using vc and are working together and you’re still losing playing against mostly randoms, then yeah it’s time to figure out what’s wrong and fix things.

But when you solo q you literally have a tide of problems against you, an uphill battle and stressing over a stupid meaningless number instead of actually enjoying what is otherwise a fun game is just a waste of time and energy if you ask me.

1 Like

All it does is it becomes a crutch for toxic players to blame others for their demise. Rather than focusing on what’s important. Having fun.

If you’re not enjoying your gaming time… Something is wrong.

2 Likes

Community works on high level,and I love it,that’s unique,that’s something what dosn’t have every game.I am solo player as well most of my games,cant hear flame,and there is no throws on purpose. No reason to lie you.

I have 930hrs + supporting Community and not complaing about it,and I do not regret for that what am doing.

Things went downhill when I started solo queuing. I used to play grouped with 2 players, and often we’d invite guys to our group we won with. It was fun tbh, but they don’t play OW anymore sadly.

You are right about the whole caring situation. I have started playing more Hog now instead of Rein and enjoying the game a lot more.