Dps mains are compling so much when they dont have pocket ana mercy

dps mains in low ranks are just so used to the power creep of mercy and ana pocket that they blame me instantly after we lose a few fights when i play lucio in diamond dps mains need to be adaptive and stop crying on a lucio which is on gold elims silver healing and 72% win its just so annoying how dps mains cry so much about healers once they dont have 2 main healers below masters

power creep

Not real.

they blame me instantly after we lose a few fights

Well is it your fault? Seriously though why do you care what your bad teammates think?

lucio which is on gold elims silver healing

Maybe the reason they think there’s a problem is that you’re spending the match going after kills?

Yeah power creep as slow been giving people false ideas of how effective they are.

Luckily they are slowly toning it down.

99% of the time, if someone is flaming you and/or the team, it is because they sre playing and badly and subconsciously need to dump that on others. Rather than take responsibility for their own actions.

This is a low rank mentality we are all guilty of. But need to stop. Take responsibility, learn from your mistake and improve. Place would be a much nicer place then.