Dropped 3 divisions

Whats weird is thinking a guy from the UK (me) and a girl from I think Finland are the same person. Plus sitting in a hospital visiting family… you think I can be bothered to switch accounts to reply to someone like you? I just waited till I got home to say my piece.

If you weren’t bothering, you wouldn’t of replied. You just wanted to get more harassment in.

Of course.

Roku is pretty quiet lately…

Yep. I was in a hospital, and that account is logged in on my phone. Not sitting on my phone when I am in a hospital ward visiting.

Now I am home, and this account is logged on here. So I reply here.

I’ve been through enough recently, so I am being generous in giving you the time of day here… Life is too short, leave Hieiko out of your childish vendetta. Have fun out there, stop wasting your life.

Of course you have, I don’t really care. Best stay off the forum if you’re not doing good… :man_shrugging: Only have yourself to blame.

I’m fine, but thanks for showing your true colours.

Thought you said you was Australian?

1 Like

I am. My whole family is. I live in the UK though. People move about a lot these days.

Funny that, isn’t it.

The concept of immigration is foreign to you I guess. (pun intended)

I am from the UK, that is my location. Where I am currently speaking from, and have been from for over 20 years. I have dual citizenship.

Don’t start arguing semantics again.

Fairs, dual nationality with the UK/Australia, but from Australia, understood.

1 Like

I am currently from the UK. But yes, dual nationality.

If you want to be ultra pedantic about it, I was dual nationality from birth (British parents, but born in Perth).

Nice, cool, hope you fams doing okay in hospital.

1 Like

Very far from ok, slow progress, but progress nonetheless. Thank you.

1 Like