Dumbass Hero Bans

Why? Someone tell me why Blizzard banned the most important tank in the current meta of the game…They banned reaper who counters most tanks meaning rein could be nicer to play…they banned two god damn main supports!!!

I don’t know about any of you but I haven’t had healing since the last set of hero bans…tank is impossible to play BECAUSE NO ONE ON LADDER PLAYS MAIN TANK!!!

4 Likes

Its being done to keep games fresh. People playing the exact same heroes every single game gets stale

1 Like

Then add more content? I understand they’re working on Ow2 and the characters that will come with it but banning 2 main supports doesn’t make any sense when you already have such a limited selection. If they want to shake things up they should add more supports, not remove the few we already have, temporary or not it’s a stupid design

1 Like

GrandBronze players find the game too difficult, so they’ve been pushing anti-support and anti-tank patches for about 2 years now.

well… your question is your answere… ‘most important’ and ‘meta’… THAT is why and i am glad they did this :smiley: keeping specific hero’s to the meta is just gamebreaking (as in: the flexibility/creativity that this game stands for it just gone, and people get toxic when you play a ‘non meta’ hero… well: the hero’s are there for a reason :wink:

there are plenty of other main tanks in the game, and if people don’t play those hero’s you want… just adapt and play the game… we won many times with no shield :smiley: was more fun and challenging also.

1 Like

Oh gee, I wonder why? Maybe, just f*-*ing MAYBE it’s because their entire set of champs are unbalanced as all shiite. So far I’ve lost the past 25 games because the DPS that I get put with that queue for over 10 mins are trash and Blizzard decided to ban the best 2 healers in the game that can actually make a change even if the DPS are trash.

If all heroes were equal, there would be no meta better than the other but here we are.

This is what i mean by stale. We have a huge amount of people playing the same old compa and the same old heroes and when they have to adapt to another comp they cant. This will force players to learn.

2 Likes

And so they ban 2 heroes of the category with the least amount of champions in it rather than try and fix the ridiculous amounts of damage champions they have or at least increase the impact that other roles do rather than nerf all the shields from the tanks and the heals of the supports? Sounds 100% like a logical move to make people change up their style and increase the pressure to queue for the Damage role which is already >10 mins and getting all the trashy first timers to be on your team. Why even have 3 different SR ranks then? Just remove all tanks and supports and just leave the damage dealers.

This is real nice.

1. Ban heroes during a time when the entire world is on lock down. Yeah, that’ll keep people from going extra crazed/bored when they want to unwind.

2. Ban maps, yeahhhh.

3. I want to see the graphs which show how many users connect since all these changes. I’m sure no one else is looking at them.

4. Oh yea, and wait 10 to 15 minutes to play dps… I wonder how long this would last in a real business.

5. Oh yea, try to do something about smurfs, boosters.

6. Oh yea, try not to record entire games, perhaps an opt out option, it causes latency issues? Send packet for Genji’s dash + recording packet? regardless of where this happens, it’s twice the data?

Thanks

2 Likes

ban heros feel wrong its just a picture now. feels like doom all over again…

2 Likes

I hate hero pool even if they ban heroes which i hate. Make it for only for GM-T500-OWL if they really want it.

Make a survey via ingame or forum most of players hate hero pool…

2 Likes

Get an alt account like everyone.

There is 2-3 smurf every game and they says their fav heroes banned so they are playing on alt account.

you cant have fun or climb with you main account because of hero pool.

matchmaking and OW keeps bleeding.

HAVE FUN DEVS.

1 Like