Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Earn a Legendary Kiriko Skin by Watching Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

The Sukajan Kiriko Skin, a Donut Weapon Charm, and a spray for Kiriko will be up for grabs!

View Full Article

4 Likes

so buzzing to play this hero! i hope she has some decent skins.

1 Like

Is there any way this can be integrated into YouTube? I mean I linked my YouTube to battle.net while watching owl. Under the button ā€œbonusesā€ or something like that (I have my YouTube in German and it says ā€œPrƤmienā€). Does it even give and benefits? Has YouTube such functionality? Because Iā€™d rather stay on YouTube.

between October 7 at 2:00 p.m. PDT and October 16 at 11:59 p.m. (is 4 am PDT rn)

do anyone know when the skin actually get into your account because i connected my twitch and got the drop and claimed it but its not unlocked when i get in game this all happend yesterday btw

3 Likes

How about you donā€™t make people need to grind like 500 hours to unlock it and maybe you wouldnā€™t need to do a give away idk

1 Like

This topic is about the Twitch drop. You donā€™t need to grind 500 hours. You only need to watch a Twitch streamer for 6 hours in total.

Just watch a streamer on Twitch that has ā€˜drops enableā€™, turn off the sound, minimize the screen and just go play some OW2, other games or just do something else and just let it run in the background.

Come back after two hours to claim the first reward, then minimize it screen again and then come back after 4 hours to claim the second reward, the skin.

Iā€™ve done the drops but i still havent receive the skin :confused:

3 Likes

Waited for over two days now and still havenā€™t received the Kiriko Skin after claiming. Voice line was unlocked but the skin isnā€™t. Twitch account is connected correctly (otherwise I wouldnā€™t have received the voice line)

1 Like

Still havenā€™t received the skin its been 4 days.

1 Like

I did my drops and claimed them but the skin is not in the game.

And by a legendary skin we mean a lazy recolour that looks less different to the default one than the epic skin

1 Like

Hello, i did get the Sukajan skin for kiriko but didnt get the ā€œI take care of my friendsā€ voice lineā€¦ and it is shows in my drops in twitch and i claimed it but didnt get it ingameā€¦ what can i do :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Drops are over and in the article it says it would end up on 12:00 a.m. PDT that would be in 5 hours. Kinda sad I could almost get the last drop. Should probably fix that article if it was going to end up earlier