Err 1096 call terminated

hello…

currently when i try to enter the voice chat it shows that mic is muted and no matter how many times i click on join team chat the mic doesnt unmute nor letting me into voice.

i tried to use the topics that are related to voice chat problems and it appears that when i try to fix something he LETS me into voice chat for 1 day,then on the next day he doesnt let me in again
then i fix something else and it works again for another day and so on,so forth
when i try to re-do the options that i have done he still doesnt let me get into vc
now i am out of ways to fix it and voice chat doesnt want to work.

i am using my home network to play the game.
i managed to get access to overwatch log files when the game worked with vc here are some things in there
dxdiag,msinfo & overwatch log files link is this “remove spaces”
drive .google .com/drive/folders/1BcR2r8d1NrKp-GsORGP0XSMznVWBx9wN {msinfo is bugged dont open it}
i use billion 5200g as a router
thanks in advance

Hello kjgaming,

The error 1096 indicates a timeout with the voice chat server. This can be caused by several reasons:

1. The use of VoIP (voice over IP) is regulated/limited by some internet providers and/or governing bodies in certain areas. Please check to ensure VoIP is allowed in your area.
  2. Check that the latest software/driver for your audio device has been installed.
  3. Make sure all unnecessary background applications are closed prior to launching Overwatch, especially those related to audio (e.g., Discord, Skype, Mumble, etc.), as these could cause a potential conflict.
  4. Verify that the ports needed for Overwatch and for voice are open:
    • Ports 1119, 3724, 6113, 80 - TCP - for Overwatch
    • Ports 6250, 5062 and 5060 - UDP - for voice control signals
    • Ports 12000-64000 - UDP - for voice media
    • Ports 3478 and 3479 - UDP - to aid in setting up voice

Note: Blizzard does not directly support proxies, firewalls, modems or routers. For assistance configuring your modem, router or firewall; please contact your ISP or hardware manufacturer. If you are comfortable doing so you can also use a site like portforward.com to help with configuring the modem and/or router. Additionally, please consider temporarily disabling any firewall(s) for testing, if needed.

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

i have tried to add those ports but it was no use.
if my country bans voip then why could i accessed it for a day just by removing the exclusive control of apps or modfiying the right input?
besides all other titles are working just fine,why ow tho?

I just listed a bunch of possible causes for this specific error. It doesn’t mean that it has to necessarily be a VoIP ban, it’s just a possibility.

Have you tried upgrading drivers and closing background applications?

Please, create your DxDiag and MSInfo files:
battle.net/support/article/12988

You can paste the content of each file on a web like Pastebin and provide us with the links. If it doesn’t let you publish your message because of the links, try to paste them using the preformatted text option (</> button).

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!