Error or bugs for overwatch

Hélio i keep Getting erros From login in competitive, and now who gives back sr? And suspension 7 ours. Can t play cause bugs…

Hello. :wave:

Unfortunately Customer Support cannot restore SR under any circumstances. We may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue you’re encountering by providing us with more information. What exactly is happening? Is there any specific error message? Since when are you encountering this issue? Thanks in advance! :sunglasses:

Pachimari

So how Will blizzard compensate the sr and the suspensed time in Competitive?
This ia a technical issue, i join and dont enter and can t rejoin cause need to close game on ps4 then enter again then i m already suspended… in other day i got 7 hours suspended.

Greetings V0r4cl3!

I am sorry to hear about your issue, but as Pachimari mentioned in initial reply, SR points cannot be restored under any circumstances or the temporary suspension from Competitive mode cancelled.

You did not mention specific errors or how the problem manifests itself, but if the issue occurs on PS4 then your initial troubleshooting steps are described in this support article.

Best regards

i cant join quick play or rank

Same here, not even qp, arcade or comp. When I queue for qp, game found, then I don’t enter the game, cancel queue and get -75% xp loss for 10 matches. Why do I get penalty when you can’t put me into a qp??