[EU] Imperial Disorder: 16+

Hey there buddies! My name is Chibi and i’m the leader of the community Imperial Disorder.

Imperial Disorder is a discord server where people find others to play casual QP games, find new friends to do competitive with, and even forming competitive teams

We would like to invite you to our ever-growing and friendly Discord Server. We are a fun bunch of people that play a variety of games (not just Overwatch) on a regular basis. I mean some of us don’t even sleep :slight_smile:

What we’re looking for:

We’re looking for players of old and new to join us in our escapades. Whether your looking for a competitive experience or a casual one, i’m sure we have something for you.

We like to promote a healthy and friendly enviroment to play in as nobody likes trolls, toxicity and the like.

We currently have a number of competitive teams within our community and we are supporting teams always looking for people to host and make teams on our server, we provide coaching and we alsow provide a scrimfinder. Currently from Silver to Diamond, so if your looking for a team to play in, we may have something for you!

We are also hosting inhouses every weekend with alot off different games.
We are aslo supporting other games like fortnite.

So long as you 16 (+) you are very welcome to join our community.

How to join us:

All you need to do is contact one of us on discord. And we’ll talk with and invite you to our Discord Server.

For general inquiries:

• Discord Tag: Chibi#7943
  • Discord Tag: DizzyFridge#0362
  • Discord Tag: Mitten#8888
  • Discord Tag: WackyLarkin#2895
  • Discord Tag: Leo- 蓮#2664
13 Likes

Having tons of fun with this place :slight_smile:

6 Likes

very nice community 10/10 would join again

5 Likes

great community! good amount of people and from all places!!

4 Likes

Hows the event goin for everyone so far? Even tho its only been out for a day got one off the skins i wanted :smiley:

3 Likes

Amazing place, with amazing people! More than just a community :heart:

3 Likes

Last weekend we introduced a new in-house game mode for ow, called Imperial Disorder. It has random rolls for every hero, and it’s very fun despite it’s chaotic nature. Be sure to show Saturday to partake in the madness. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are still looking for people. :smiley: its a very welcoming place ^^

1 Like

Symmetra rework inbound boiiis

2 Likes

Im hopeing everyone did have a super good event and got the skins you wanted :smiley: . lets get ready for the next event :smiley: . Hope to see alot off you ^^

1 Like

If you make the decision to join this community you should be aware of the danger of inevitable becoming ingrained within its social circles and facetted playerbase. Policemen advise caution, doctors prescribe prevention and parents hide your children.

2 Likes

We are still looking for more members ^^ Everyone is welcomed :smiley:

1 Like

The Summer Games event is going live soon, why not join our community for some people to grind out those lootboxes with? :smiley:

2 Likes

Was reading this like “Would be a great place to join” get to the end and 16+ :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry buddy, we tried putting it in the title so people can see it from the start, but sometimes you miss it i suppose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great community, really friendly and welcoming. all the members are nice and fun to play with. :smile:

2 Likes

I hope everyone is having a good summergames. we are still looking for members so join and have some fun :smiley:

1 Like

discord.gg/W8qtbNt
ssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Still accepting anyone and everyone :slight_smile: Just add any of the Discord tags in the post!

2 Likes

Summers over, and we’re starting up strong again with in-houses this weekend!
Join our community to participate in great weekend fun! :smiley:

2 Likes