[EU] Imperial Disorder: 16+

Hello everyone we are still accepting everyone hope we will see you around ^^

1 Like

Greetings. We are always quite enthused about anyone willing and desperate enough to join us in our endeavours. Join now to potentially receive a verbal pat on the back. Limited time only.

2 Likes

Im following on wackys post we are looking for everyone

1 Like

Lovely community and anyone is welcome. come say hello :wave:

2 Likes

Always having fun at this place :+1:

2 Likes

Yesterdays in-house event consisted of “Reinhardt rumble” which is a chaotic gamemode with the ol’ german going to town.

We managed to have 10 contenders in the ffa mode, and everyone were having a blast in the fast paced fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope everyone been having a good weekend and start off the week. We are still looking for members. Come and say hi we are welcoming everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumpity bump. Still looking for new members. Come and join or I will come to your house and kick your door down. No only joking, please join though, decent people.

2 Likes

It’s been a year since I joined this community. From my experience, there are nice and dedicated OW players. Git in, mah dudes!

2 Likes

can’t wait for the new hammond skin ^^

2 Likes

An extremely friendly community that always makes me feel welcomed no matter what my mood is. :smiley: There are many different types of people so you’ll always get along with someone! :slight_smile: I highly recommend this community~!! ;p

1 Like

We are still looking for members. hows the lootbox hunting goin? I have gotten 3 skins myself so far, cant wait untill i get my hands on that wreckingball skin.
i hope i see you around :slight_smile:

The event is closing in!

Join our community for the daily arcade grind to chase those fancy new skins. ^^

1 Like

How did everyone enjoy blizzcon? the new hero is getting relised on PTR soon. It seems so much fun :smiley: i hope i see you guys joining us, lets have alot of fun people :smiley:

I don’t need Ashe in this game, all i need is BOB <3

1 Like

The server is pretty cool. The members are mostly a well meaning bunch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi - I have sent you a friend request Chibi.
I am a main Moira (but can also play all healers, and flex if needed), and I am currently a low gold in competitive.

1 Like

Hello everyone. winter event is soon coming along. last year we did have alot off fun in yeti hunt. we are still looking for members so feel free to join whenever

A really nice community that I am glad to have been dragged into by my good, dear, best friend Chibi. Good people, good games, good vibes, lots of memes for the memelords and edgy jokes for those who like 'em.
Blink Blink

1 Like

Very good memes created in here ^^

1 Like