[EU] Imperial Disorder: 16+

So, the winter wonderland event has begun, and the most recent changes have also gone live. I’m personally pretty happy with them!

We’ve furthermore been getting quite a few new members, meaning we got quite a bunch of people playing every day, we’re always welcome to new faces though, so be sure to message us, and join in for a good, casual time. <3

1 Like

Dew it. Dew it naow. Incoherent Arnold rambling

1 Like

almost got all the winter skins i want… almost

1 Like

Heyo I’ve sent a friend request Chibi in discord, I’m mostly a casual player and haven’t tried comp yet

1 Like

Hello everyone. I hope you got everything you wanted for the event. I got everything i wanted, We are still looking for more ppl so i hope i would see some off you

Chibi forced me to leave a comment send help

Help has arrived. Let’s bring chibi down

Well everyone is welcomed we are always looking for members hope that i see you guys soon :smiley:

talk about upvoting your own server. Pretty obv since these were all posted May 18th and some have only 1 post. Nice.

Join us and see for yourself the greatness inherent.

So how is everyones event goin so far? Only gotten 2 skins so far but there is still time. Come join us have some fun :smiley:

Love the this year’s Chinese new year event.

Go, join us for dat sweet, sweet group exp bonus. I be playing with ya every evening, cos I still need the skins.

After all, where else you can get a chance to play with the pro Torb player.

I’m only missing a few skins at this point… Gonna grind arcade boxes soon

So anyone gotten anything good yet ? how many skins do you guys have left ?

Hello! I am looking for a community to continue playing Overwatch, is there a way I can get an invite for the discord server? :smiley: