[EU] Main healer - Looking for mature ppl to play comp with

Hey there,

me 30+ female from Germany, playing since beta. Highest was low Dia, currently playing Gold. Playing alone is not really fun. It would be nice to find some people to play with and maybe even around my age and not 12 :slight_smile:
I mainly play heal, all healers, depending on map and what kind of healer is needed. I also play tank. I rather dont play dps :slight_smile: There are already enough in the Game :smiley: Fav Maps are Kings Row as Ana or Lijang as Lucio.
I have never ragequitted a game, I am not a rager in general, i prefer leaving that to the professionals.
If you wanna do some games, add me :slight_smile: BlackAngel04#2456

Hey, fem 22 from Croatia here, so not 12 and no raging :3
Also mostly play heals and usually end up in gold if it matters. I do play dps and tanks from time to time but heals is my main game. If you’re okay with all that I would like to add you and maybe play sometime? Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:
sure, lets play together :slight_smile:

Hello,M and 23yo,i don’t usually play comp but we can play QP sometimes whenever u have free time,i also play support

If you see Hayden account adding you it’s me, message me when you wanna play :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I added you too! :slight_smile: