[EU/UK Servers] High ping spikes

Same issue plusnet as well. I even found your post on plusnet’s forum…
Blizzard won’t even let me submit ticket. Problem started since early September for me. No idea what is going on but the end result is game being so unplayable. Fps drop to oblivion, before I was 130 -200 on fights on high settings and now I get constant fps drops and even on low doesn’t help much. Ping in game seems supposedly normal but varies a tiny bit unlike before, but I think is bs and actually is inconsistent. Hammond is literally failing 10-20% grapples, and I cannot generate speed on lucio from wallriding because of this.
Issues happen on ow since Sept. Either the halloween patch broke game or sth wrong with that hop.

1 Like

Me and my friends have had insane lag spikes 1-2 times a day (game freezes, red flashing icon and sometimes we even disconnect from the game). It was happening since 3 weeks ago, and this problem has occurred on 3 separate ISPs.

It is an issue with one of the nodes that Blizzard owns to route us from UK to their game servers on the continent. But they refuse to acknowledge that. Try to launch game to US servers and you will see high, but stable ping with no rubber band, packet loss or other networking issues. Im from UK too and struggle with the et-0-0-2-br02-eqam1.as57976 net node which spikes, just like yours, to north of 4000ms which causes packet loss, rubber band and stuttering.

1 Like