Europe region lagging?

Seems like Europe region very laggy today.

• Got 2 “Failed to connect to server” matches (First time comp leave for a, like, year… :frowning: )
  • Never seen connections to AMS servers today, only to CDG.
  • CDG has bigger latency than usual (+20…30 ms to typical for me), though Looking glass shows normal latency.

I’m totally confident about my network connection.

3 Likes

same here. some rubberbanding and lag. 2 times dc of at least 5 ppl

Greetings, KorDen! o/

There are no known issues at this time. if you are still experiencing problems, we could have a look at the health of your connection to our servers. First, try the basic troubleshooting, to avoid the diagnosis picking up on issues that could be resolved by these steps:

Once you are done with those, if you still see any issues, create a winMTR diagnosis and post it here so we can have a look and try to figure out where the issue is originating from. Make sure to run the test for long enough to capture the problem:

I’ve noticed this recently as well. Around the past week. I’m pretty confidant in my connection as I played a game of Destiny last night with absolute no lag then jumped onto overwatch and lagged and rubberbanding

Same here. In every game i played at least 1 player get DC, and many game have been cancelled. “There are no known issues at this time”. Maybe Guys from Support should play a bit and see like games looks like now, specially competitive, when in every game u have dc guy.