Expanding the use of Competitive Points

I am writing this to suggest that you expand the use of Competitive Points in Overwatch. I believe that expanding their use would be beneficial to both players and Blizzard.

One way to expand the use of Competitive Points would be to offer custom camos, titles, and special skins. This would give players the opportunity to customize their weapons and show off their accomplishments. It would also give players a sense of pride and accomplishment, as they would be able to show off their hard work and dedication to the game.

I believe that expanding the use of Competitive Points in Overwatch would be beneficial to both players and Blizzard. It would give players a sense of pride and accomplishment, and it would also give them something to show off to their friends. It would also give Blizzard a way to reward players for their hard work and dedication to the game.

1 Like

Maybe it is not a bad idea if they allow us to trade competitive points to overwatch coins.

It requires 105000 competitive points to get all weapons for 35 heroes. Without the season bonus with 50% rate you need to play 14000 games to get all weapons. Which is not impossible if you play since release and you play 6 game every day.

I think they should add more different colours for weapons.

This is in call of duty. Why not in Overwatch 2?