Fix dps queue now

I would rather have a stable composition where everyone trys their best despite if they’re not doing well, or need time to learn a role

as apposed to widow,hanzo,tracer,genji,torb and reddit lucio every match because that’s what ranked was before role Queue

if you want 6DPS chaos, play Quick play classic and get over yourself, the mode you want is there for you to use, but instead of accepting the fact that role queue is here, and its better than what the game used to be, you prefer to complain like the entitled Scrunt you are…

Role Queue is a blessing for all us Non-DPS obsessed players, if you don’t like it, that’s fine, you have 2 choices, play Quick play classic, or play another game

In an ideal world ppl will do that. But that doesn’t happen. Players are frustrated with the long queue times for dps and they randomly pick a role they aren’t comfortable playing and they actually don’t even want to learn just to "play " the game. Anyway OW already started losing players and it will keep going that way if Blizz won’t find a fix for the queue times. And btw the game is more imbalanced than ever , sadly you don’t see that. All this 2-2-2 role lock was their FIX against goats.

And don’t you worry about what modes i’m playing , it’s not your concern.

heres a fix for the Queue times, and im going to say this slowly, and loudly, so you can hear it this time

P L A Y_______ Q U I C K P L A Y_______C L A S S I C! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

there… problem solved, you get low queue times, and crappy unbalanced, wonky and mentally defective team comps, enjoy to your hearts content and leave everyone else to what they enjoy, which is Role Queue

You still don’t see the problem even tho I explained to you do you? LOOOOOL!!!

It is my money and I want it now!!! Fix DPS queue NOW!! Not tomorrow, not in 2 hours fix it right f now!!!

Qucik play classic should be renamed to DD Classic:

A game mode with no rules, ideal for DPS players. Imagine the worst possible outcome of having 6 DDs in a team and make it happen. Big secret: the team with 1 healer will win, ssssshhh.

1 Like

im guessing you liked that little tidbit of humour to quote it before your interpretation of a DPS player x-D

I love role queue. I gave up on comp due to the constant quad dps and a hog for a tank. I do think they should prioritize players who just had a game get cancelled, though.

Also, I recommend that a classic comp come back. Let all the dps whinning about queue times have a place to queue together so they can all instalock dps, and see how that goes for them. The rest of us who used to fill will be happily sitting in role queue.

but no role constraint like it was prior 2-2-2 was flexible. Being able to swap roles on the fly as needed was flexible.

“forced to work with your team” I hope you see the irony in your own post.

I have never played QP a lot and never will, so stop suggesting it.

Heh, did someone say that forced lock is not flexible? Well dang, we are making progress here, what a big discovery.

1 Like

Only playing Mercy, Junkrat and D.Va wasn’t really flexible either.

Except it isn’t dead, the only people stating this are those that refuse to swap off to what’s needed, or refuse to swap off DPS.

Game’s just fine

Because if DPS refuse to willingly work with the team, yes, you will be forced to work with your team. You’ve had 3 years to willingly work and swap, you refused.

Guess what? Not anymore.

411 is not flexible, it’s horsecrap.

Nobody’s said that? You want flexibility go to QPC and 6 dps all you want

Not yet but soon. Why do you think forcing someone to do something they don’t like is a good idea? Games are supposed to be fun not feel like something you must do in order to be able to actually play . Fact is DPS queue time needs a fix and as soon as possible. Many people already stopped playing because of the long queue times you have to wait . Matches are even more unbalanced then they used to be cuz most ppl dont even give a damn anymore about this game. Also if you think this OW isn’t gonna die, why are we getting an OW 2 ? Hint : if Blizz won’t lose costumers they won’t need to come up with something new to attract people but continue working on what they had already going on.

There are so many things they need to fix and improve in OW along side the queue times for dps is the hero balance ( cuz let’s face it OW was not designed from the start to be a 2-2-2 game), the matchmaker and most importantly their servers ( many disconnects, server errors and so on happens lately).

Anyway it’s a shame, this could’ve been a great game but they pretty much ruined it.

1 Like

I play a lot more dps under 2/2/2 because I don’t have to switch off what I want to play because we have 3 widow mains threatening to throw if they don’t get their way.

1 Like

CQP has been very healthy this week. I have very “balanced” compositions with lots of people playing tanks and supports who knew what they are doing. The quality of matches in CQP is leagues ahead of commiecomp. I suggest everyone just boycott and leave comp. Let dota players play with themselves. Blizzard is going to revert this at some point in the future.

1 Like

Fact is DPS queue doesn’t need a fix. How on earth was it fun for all of the tank/support players out there having to constantly deal with 3+ dps? tip - it wasn’t.

Right now the game is treating all roles equally as it should, and DPS have the highest queues because too many are going for it.

Matches being unabalanced has nothing to do with role q and everything to do with personal opinion or perception.
Many of the onetrick DPS or those that refuse to swap when necessary quit, to which, game never needed them.
OW2 does not mean OW dies, there is no cause and effect there, not even remotely. Especially considering OW is PVP and OW2 will mainly focus on PVE, two entirely different playbases.

222 is the most balanced comp, and they’re now working around it. The game was not however, designed for more than 2 dps at a time that’s for sure.

Disconnects and server errors? Every game has them, not withstanding the fact they’ve been getting DDoS’d lately too.

The games just fine, adapt.

You mean 411 or 510 or 600, yeah not balanced comps at all.

Flagged for more posts.

Blizzard is never going to revert, get over it.

if they do this they will be banned or they will get so low mmr so i dosn’t matter

1 Like

least people can be “forced” to anything, they play the game the way they like and they keep doing it, regardless of 2-2-2 and what not. Team players have behaved as team players prior 2-2-2, while solo players will be playing solo even with 2-2-2 in place. Fixed role pick does not determine your willingless and readiness for teamplay.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Game is played the way it’s made and most fun, trying to remedy this by artificial constraints like the crappy rq won’t help at all. Majority still wants to play DPS and now are stuck in infuriatingly long queues, until they quit. You may see filthy DPS players quitting as solution but in the end its the big majority of players who have paid for the game and are now being shafted, because they wanna play it how its most fun for them. You won’t buy a game just so you can’t play it to your liking because some prick decided that you gotta fill the most boring and unenjoyable gaps in their gameplay instead - bad game design and a rude business strategy, which you are desperately trying to defend here.