Fix dps queue now

Case and point you have no idea about tanking at all.

Dps are the cleanup crew, nothing difficult about them

Roleque is not crappy,attitudes like yours boy are whats crappy.

the majority of the game are happy with it ala blizzards own statements as has been pointed out before.

dps don’t wanna play ball and quit? Good riddance.

you’ve literally been given the ability to play death match, qpc, arcade and skirmish during your wait (if i were in charge i’d make you watch the loading screen and nothing else), so no, you’re not being shafted.

dps players are literally whining at being treated as equals of the other two, nobody is getting preferential treatment.

the bad game design was before we had role queue in and dps players could enforce terrible games via 3+ dps comps

1 Like

Maybe someone’s way of having fun was to play 6 Bastion comps before the hero limits was put into action. Are you not gonna care about the people who bought the game with that in mind? They essentially wasted 60$ just to get shafted 3 months in. At least you got to have your “fun” for 3 years. Now it’s time for the Tanks and Supports to have fun for a few years.

1 Like

Except team players were far and few behind, and essentially never the DPS. Fixed queue has removed a lot of the players refusing to engage with the team.

I hate the players who refused to work with teams, then started raging when a way to force them to engage was brought in, and treated all roles equally (2 dps, 2 tanks, 2 heals = no favoured roles).

Players who want multi DPS comps are not shafted in any way with QPC, you can play there to your hearts content, except you want the entire game to cater to DPS only, which didn’t work for 3 years quite clearly, given the huge positive feedback blizzard has gotten.

Your same argument(s) were brought up when limits were brought in for one hero per team (i.e. no more monkey 6 man squads), and did the game get better for it?

Yes

why do ppl talk about playing QP? what goal do i have in QP? also you play with bad players in QP. I don’t get why queue up as all only play together? if you troll you lose rank fast. and why would you queue up for all if you only want to play 1 role, then the queue time will just be even longer if you exlcude the roles you do not want? i like to play tank, healer and dps but not every game. atm i only play tank because i don’t want to wait more then 10min to play healer or dps. I bet the more ppl would play the queue with 33% chance of getting any role more then the solo draft. and then the solo players would maybe quit but to be fair all players hate them. they are the reason they force 2-2-2 1-tricks no1 likes them.

1 Like

Go play QPC, it’s there ready and waiting for you.

No, 222 was not forced due to 1 tricks, it was forced thanks to DPS. Furthermore, healers don’t enjoy 10+min queues

Man RQ is so bad…

2-2-2 didnt change anything with 1 tricks and it was never why it was implemented

Forcing role q was a big mistake. They should have made it an option, we have millions of Overwatch players and have enough to cater to both camps, and many like me would switch between the 2 all the time.

4 Likes

The sooner they get rid of it, the better.

2 Likes

‘‘Gameplay first’’ hasent been their motto for years now… all they have now is a ‘’ Modus operandi’’ for killing their games

1 Like

You have an option, it’s called qpc.

you don’t like that option? Why don’t you try:

• deathmatch
  • team deathmatch
  • any arcade mode
  • any workshop game mode
  • private lan games with friends

Oh you don’t want any of those and want to force people to cater to throwing multi-dps comps again?

quit and good riddance

1 Like

Sooner they get rid of you the better

still no1 who can give me a reason not to go for 33% chance to get any role when you queue for all roles. and let 1 and 2 roles queues play alone

Probably because it’s a logical suggestion

Easy: DPS mains would go super selfish, queue in the “random queue”, hard/soft throw or simply leave the games where they don’t get DPS and everything becomes 100% unplayable.
Not all DPS mains of course, but just look at how many DPS mains queue for other roles and then don’t play those roles (DPS-Hog, DPS-Zarya, Battle Mercy, no-heal-Moira, no-heal-Ana, etc).

Because that’s not how math works?

less people in the other queues means you’ll queue for them faster if you pick all 3.

You want tank? Queue tank
You want support? Queue support
You want dps? Queue dps
You don’t care? Pick all 3

it’s not rocket science kid jesus christ

2 Likes

It’s a shame that RQ ruined the game to such a severe extent.

4 Likes

Except it didn’t, marked for trolling.

People still with this argument cause they lose games. You lost cause your team was worse. Even now you lose a lot cause your team is worse. Only a few times is it because they are running meta, and you are not, but most of time, you can just tell, its your team. Sorry to be the one to dropping the reality check on you, but that is the truth. Fact is it is even worse now cause whenever someone is bad the other team gonna have a decent comp and better players.

1 Like