Fix this right now

this game is broken beyond belief, nothing works and nothing is balanced this game isn’t fun at all. you blizz need to actually listen to your players and do something because right now its clear you listen to OWL players but no one else at all. besides that having a patch ready but delaying it, no comments about it being broken until it was supposed to be released but that excuse does not hold up either its a lie

4 Likes

Because they didn’t know there was an issue til late and delayed it because fixing it was taking too long .

The patch is now out.

As for ‘balance’. There are so many variables in OW (hero, ability, combos, maps, comps, modes and so on) that balance is a myth. All they can ever do is fire fight and hope something isn’t over tuned for too long.

1 Like

no this is absolutely inexcusable, do not try and defend them

1 Like

I’m not. Thing got delayed, now it’s out.

Balance isn’t a thing. They need to just keep changing things up. Something they’ve been terrible at in the past, now is their chance to prove us wrong.

Agreed, the game’s a dire state of tanks annihilating in godmode, swarms of Genjis in their usual state.

How? Genjis been hard nerfed. He’s even more useless now

You need to pay more attention to the secretly buffed tracers. They’ll be a menace when people figure it out.

You’re missing the point. It’s plain and simple:

a mess

That’s what happens when there’s a “flustercluck” things end up a mess, and we’re trying to make some sort of rational sense of it.

There is none. Somebody added a bunch of stuff nobody asked for, took away things they thought they complained about and stirred the game with a fork, leaving a bland unpleasant mess that lacks something. (PvE for a start.)

It needs to simply bypass this phase and move on to whatever’s next.

The only thing that’s a “mess” is their ridiculous decision not to nerf Sojourn yet (maybe Hog as well) .

It is early access for a reason. It’s basically just a polished beta at this stage.

WHY IS JUNK RAT STIL EXIST WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS PICK A HERO THAT COUNTERS JUNK AND PHARAH THIS IS NOT FUN
why is junkrat still exist why do i have to always pick a hero that counters junk and pharaoh why i just cant play whatever i want ? every hero should have a soft counter what ever hero this is stupid, why did u not nerf Junk aoe? damage and knockback pplease blizzard this is a fps game…

You can. No one is making you swap.

Come on, seriously… if your release date had been 2024 and you released it 2023 half baked, then call it early access (note that Beta is a planned testing phase and nothing to do with early access), release it after pushing out the release date or just plain dragging it on for years and you can call it whatever you like. Nothing after that changes the fact it was unfinished and half baked.

The game is literally half finished. It is missing it’s biggest part. PvE.

Again, not in disagreement.

As one who always loved the PvE missions and tended to play that in preference to the PvP whenver possible.

It’s quite possible if they blew their capital and the only way out was to release PvP - and to be fair, if this was the escape hatch, the end result is not fatally flawed for sure.

I agree with your previous comments along the lines of, anything that saves the franchise when the alternative is canning it has got to be good. Not to mention they need to get on with it now.

Still, the core of the game is PvP for now and if that stops being fun the game will peter out in apathy and that’s as bad.

I will reserve judgement on that till it is all out.

My guess is the core “was” PvP… I think the core of their presentation will be on the PvE and the story. Just a hunch.

what is OWL…lol
seriously wehn I started playing i watched it a lot but now it somehow seems so boring and pointless to watch that. Not sure why but i think a big part is cause the game has shifted so much and everything feels so greedy… i dont even wanna look at anything form blizz
can also say that my buddies stopped watching too so its not a me thing

1 Like

I never understood why it would be fun to watch other people play the game when you can play it yourself lol.

3 Likes

new problems occur at all times and that is really not something you’d want at all, I get audio cut-outs every 5 seconds.
as to this being “Early access” is absolutely the worst ive heard, its the full-fledged game end of story, they took away ow1 so this is not early access at all

You are watching OWL/Contenders because you want to watch it being played at the highest level.

You watch streamers because you enjoy the personality and/or community.

Be like saying you don’t understand why anyones watching the World Cup when you can go play football yourself…

Ok Nightwing, nice to know.

1 Like