Fix to Role Queue

Well I do, since if someone queues with a dps friend the queue time is still 10 mins +. Now pls if you don’t have something important to add to this discussion move along.

It wont affect you but it’ll definitely affect Blizzard’s coffers. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of players here who all of a sudden leave. Its insane to think that this wont have any impact.

Most people want to play DPS. If you want to play DPS competelively, then stand in line. Otherwise you can play QPC.

1 Like

The queue times are actually not that long if you queue as a tank and a dps. My big d*ck make us get ahead in the line.

1 Like

Who cares about Blizzard? Unless they have to shut down the servers I couldn’t care less.

1 Like

Since you don’t care about these issues that people are addressing go do something else with your time. B`bye now.

There isn’t any issue. The game is better than ever. I’d be okay with Blizzard adding a Classic Competetive for you guys to have “fun” in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there obviously is an issue for big majority of the playerbase, its horrendeous, inacceptable queue times. Yeah right, I doesn’t have to play DPS or the game at all but this doesn’t solve the problem.

These people only care about “sticking it to the DPS”. They love communism and find class struggle where there wasn’t one.

Are communists known for creating an imaginary enemy (in this case the evil DPS players who oppress them) to rile up simple minded people for their cause? Oh wait, they are, lol

1 Like

Maybe if the dps players didn’t mess up games for the last 3years and force support/tanks into solo play, you wouldn’t see such a pushback.

get over yourself kid

1 Like

Only ones simple minded are the raging, entitled dps babies like yourself and heinz

2/3 of my time in Overwatch was spent playing tanks and supports. I am simply not a paranoid wreck who thinks every change to their favorite character is a conspiracy by Blizzard in cahoots with the DPS palyers.

Sure kid, whatever you say.

My profile is free, my post history is free too. You refusing to check them speaks more about your laziness than anything else.

1 Like

He does check profile history, but only mentions it when it fits the agenda.

1 Like

pats head

you putting in a few hours on tank/support and then mainly playing dps does not make you a tank/support player.

that much is clear from your attitude

Your opinion is flat irrelevant on account of you being a straight dps player, meaning you’re a louder whinging kid

You have quite a few hours as a soldier, DPS scum.

1 Like

And more hours in supports and tanks, nice try though scum.

hush, you have no say here