Fix to Role Queue

I don’t agree. Alot of people became very angry right at the start of the game because of how the comp was. Nowadays I barely hear any of that at all. People still say X and Y sucked, but rarely because of their initial picks.

I think it fixed most of the glaring ones. But you are right, it can’t fix a community full of selfish pricks.

3 Likes

no, it didn’t. If it fixed something, it has no impact on the outcome of the match.
The issue was incompetency and it still exists and will lose your matches, just like before.
Role layout doesn’t win matches, situational awareness and knowledge what works in any particular situation does.

well thanks for the replies guys, i just got suspended for 1 week ( frustration due to 2-2-2 and me being toxic) then played 2 hours, went to sleep, the next day found out i am agai nsuspended for 1 week,this happend at 7 am , meanign it is an automatic ban, but how come get suspended again i na pace of 2h game session elegedly 6 games

It solved alot in terms of incompetency since we locked 80% of the playerbase behind a long queue which in turn discourages them from deranking and smurfing.

2 Likes

Now smurfs and derankers are reason for 2-2-2, because many of them are DPS and inherently incompetent?? Your arguments are getting thinner, weaker and more ridiculous.

Yes, all smurfs are basically DPS players. Why would anyone find any joy in being a Reinhardt or Lucio smurf?

No, your arguments are non existent and always have been. They were the same arguments brought up for no hero lock and they failed there too.

You talk about incompetency, and now because of different SR for roles, those people are at your level, meaning if you think they’re bad, you’re that bad too.

222 allows the devs to balance better, they made a mistake of releasing a character alongside of the release, meaning they’ll take longer to get information, but they’re certainly working faster with updates now.

RQ is not going to guarantee you more wins, nor stopping a stomp, trolls, solo players etc. The only people claiming that are the same people claiming RQ should be removed.

am I argueing with skynet on a smurf account? I’m gonna ignore you from now on.

1 Like

Not true at all. I’m a tank main primarily and I also have issues with role q so you’re wrong.

Also, speaking on behalf of all players is never a wise decision. Speak for yourself, others can convey their own thoughts.

So basically when faced with facts you run away? No wonder you get ripped on.

The data speaks on behalf of all players, if you’re a tank main and having issues with role queue, I question that hard.

Tanks have the easiest time getting into a game given the rarity, then supports, then DPS. What exactly are you having an issue with?

You have major hours into zarya, then tracer, then orisa, then mcree/sigma/reaper/genji looking at hours played on both qp and comp.

tank main, you basically one trick zarya with a smattering of time on others in comparison.

as marmites pointed out, tanks have the easiest time in role queue, which has been a godsend for this game

Exactly, I’m a tank main.

People think only DPS players have issues with role q, but it ruins the game for anyone who wants to play DPS, not just DPS mains.

1 Like

Primarily the long excruciating wait times for DPS. If they can’t find a way to fix or improve it, I think they should remove role q, and I;m a tank main who was always in favour of role q, but these wait times makes the game annoying to play, combined with the fact that 3 years on they’re still cancelling games when there’s a leaver, it’s absolutely dumb.

Wait times for dps are irrelevant, it does not impact your game at all.

unless you’re not a tank main and instead play a lot of dps also, which your profile shows

So problems aren’t problems as long as they don’t affect you and only you? Kind of a selfish way to go about life my man.

1 Like

problems aren’t problems as long as trolls like him disagree.

1 Like

Do the dps queue times stop you getting a game as a tank? No they don’t.

Do they stop you getting a game as a support?
No they don’t.

if you choose to duo/triple/group queue with dps, then you’re affected but you make that choice knowingly

You’re the only troll here boy, now sit down and hush

I was playing some dps yesterday and to be honest the queues weren’t that bad. 8-10 minutes goes by pretty fast when you just watch some stream, youtube or anime while you wait. It’s still playable. The constant abuse you have to deal with as a dps player is more of an issue, though. In hindsight I can’t understand how I could mentally deal with being a dps main for 3 years in this community.