Fix your f.... game and start ban the cheaters in game!

Can you start fixing the game and start ban the cheaters in game?
Have reported over 400 players and you have only done something about 1 player.

2 Likes

Possibly because only 1 of them was actually cheating?

Whilst I sincerely doubt 400 of them were cheaters, I have noticed an increase in ‘psychic’ players with immaculate aim. Report and move on, there’s nothing else you can do.

3 Likes

Probably people who have good headsets and good aim.

Without proof this is just another shouting at the wall thread. Offers nothing of note and gives no proof of context.

1 Like

The newest cheats eats the anti-cheat system.

3 Likes

New cheats always will.

Thats why anti-cheats evolve too.

But until governments and publishers get together and actively go after cheat makers and sellers with legal backing, shutting down their ability to make money… there is nothing anyone can do.

Sadly posting tilted anecdotes about something and may or may not have happened is utterly pointless.

Providing codes and showing people what cheats look like will educate people, but still won’t do too much.

1 Like

Over the course of 2021, Blizzard banned at least 50,000 accounts. Despite this in 6 years of Overwatch it has never happened that the players in my game would agree with me about a cheater. For the Overwatch player, cheats do not exist.
It’s a Mafia-style matter of silent assent. Embarrassing.

I don’t think anyone has ever said cheaters don’t exist.

They just aren’t everywhere like some angry people claim

Is that mean,anyone who kill you in the competative game means he is a cheater?My advice before is to late,learn to accept defeat,learn to accept someone is better then you,later even in real life that will help you alot.When I start playing Overwatch for the first time,am not a shame to say that,I thought evryone,exactly evryone is a cheater,abit later I thought just some of them are cheaters,now I think cheaters don’t exsist at Overwatch bcs Blizzard ban them instant the reason why I can’t see them.

1 Like

t500/gm is filled with cheaters right now.

There is a few, true. Not sure filled

We will see on the next ban wave when the t500 is reduced to about 400 people.

Although the entry point for t500 is so low atm, I’d seriously doubt cheating.

Provide them with the code to the replay so they can review the game can help.
I get reactions when I do that.

I did get the game cancelled part way through due to a hacker also (only seen that once however).

1 Like

They are not investing in the game any more that includes updating the anti cheat and reviewing cheating reports. All the manpower is going into OW2. Just live with it man. Sad demise of a once great game.

This is partially true.

They are not investing more in OW1. But the rest about not reviewing reports is garbage, as they still are. The people involved in that have nothing to do with game development.