Forced losing streaks: Yes it is a skill issue… my teams skill

55-60% winrate is not exactly failing. I can’t help seeing the patterns of this system tho… and I am not the only one who has noticed the range in team mate quality the matchmaking throws at you.

It does make me wonder why, that whenever I play heal, more than often the enemy team has one dps who has more than the damage output than my two guys.

Unsure how matchmaking can place dps in such a skill gapped game.

Is does feel like an forced loss in someway or other as your title states :smiley:
The joys of playing solo queue I guess - especially when the team do not use mics/have no sound/don’t care about comms etc

1 Like

You’re pulling 1 game where someone doesn’t play as well as another put of context, to explain a match makers… Ok.

1 Like

if your win rate is around 50 percent then you are placed in the right bracket and you are where you need to be .

1 Like

Talking out your ass because I’m climbing at a 55% win rate. If I drop because of the games that are unwinnable once my team mates skill level changes back to competent then I climb back again.

And I said it ranges from like 55-60… thats a big difference from 50, so why not learn to read before making your high horse comments.

You act like they didn’t completely break ranked and had to “fix” it and didn’t release more “tuning adjustments” to matchmaking in the latest patch…. If your precious matchmaking that you are defending is soo perfect then why are they still tweaking it, huh ?

1 Like

you hit the nail on the head my friend…

1 Like

:rofl: The only one talking nonsense here is yourself. I just had a support on my team who was plat or above wondering like I was, why the rest of the team is playing like bots and the team members in question are not even ranked yet… plus, being a shill is a failure.

Have photo/video evidence but I can’t post the link here.

People didn’t play as well as you expect them to… Game must be at fault.

Ok.

Quite the opposite, the unranked players played exactly how I expected them to.

Good. Nice to see some new players coming through. The game desperately needed it.

I had exactly the same thing just occur, won 3 games (even with having a leaver in two of the games, who eventually returned), to then go into a game, and one of the dps on my team scraped just over 1900 damage over 2 (best of 3) maps.
Like, how are these players even getting into high plat matches when they can’t hit a shot?

Very bizzare MM.

1 Like

I can’t cope with the trash players Im getting after each win streak…. 4 games in a row won with decent players on my team and then like clockwork the team quality switched and matched me with lower skill/IQ players again who think its COD, running in alone trying to clutch 1v5 a whole team solo instead of grouping up, generally just feeding the enemy, failing to shoot or watch out for a phara mercy thats killing us constantly so I switched to hitscan supports to try and deal with them and was literally like the only person shooting at them and securing kills on them. Our only other hitscan was a bastion that just wanted to rush into the enemy team trying to be a hero and dying and wouldn’t help with the ganking phara mercy that’s killing everybody, the same bastion basically threw the game at the end by just rushing ahead alone to their spawn and dying instantly leaving us a man down to defend straight away. In one game our tank just refused to play because of how bad a Tracer who wouldn’t switch was, so he just stood letting the enemy kill him. I actually reported him for feeding and gameplay sabotage but nothing will happen. These players are just generally doing stuff that non of the players during the 4 game win streak would have done and I actually think some of my team are AI bots sometimes. The next 3 games were with these type of players and were literally unwinnable and I can garuntee you and I would even bet money on it that in maybe a game or two more of being matched with low SR players I would get matched with similar or higher SR players again and go on another winning streak even if I personally played like a bot. It has been doing that same pattern the whole time I have been playing comp in OW2 and other people have noticed it aswell so its not just me saying it and I basically have proof that’s how it works at this point because of people sharing their ranks…or lack of rank because they are doing placement matches. I literally don’t care if it sounds like I’m blaming my team tbh… I should be blaming them because of how stupid they are after the matchmaking switch, they make it practically impossible to win and are just throwing the game. Now of course I make mistakes and have off days…we all do, but they are not on the same level as the team members I get before the matchmaking switch happens, I wish I did play in a stack sometimes to avoid these people. It’s not even lack of skill its lack of common sense. For example, If you are anti-healed by anas grenade and on 1 hp then you stay behind cover and try to survive long enough to get heals from the support but nooo… they are peaking trying to kill people still and then just dying before you can help them… It’s almost depressing to watch and I definitely will not be spending 1 penny on this game if it’s going into the pockets of anybody who made this matchmaking. And people will say “it’s skill based matchmaking so if your team are bots then you must be a bot aswell” that would be fine and I would accept that if every game my team members were bots, like me… but I get matched with good team members aswell so that doesn’t exactly add up…

So you win when you get carried. And can’t win when you don’t.

Shocking.

Wasn’t talking to you, you f shill do one.

Lol. I’m a shill for thinking logically about your situation… Makes sense.

Nobody said I get carried …. learn to read you shill, you have no logic.

I wouldn’t get complimented in my role often and endorsed if I was carried would I, The issue is I can’t carry f idiots who throw the game.

I did. Because that’s your complaint. You can’t win when no one carries you.

Shame.

Getting mad because you lost is just a double victory for the enemy.

Quote the part that says that…

I have interpreted what you’ve said.

You are just blaming everyone else. It’s what most players do.

Interpreted it to fit your agenda, like many groups I know do.

Quote the part that says that or go shill on another topic.