Former active player LF friends

Hey there.

I was playing regularly almost 2 years, I bought ow in November 2016 and stopped to play in September 2018, have more than 1000h if counts all accounts(its my first and main one), former master(3500+sr) but now I decided to find nice people with which I can practice English speaking about ow, other games and everything else. I played a lot in single-player games and also in the battlefield if saying about online games. I came in the ow from bf3 for example.

I live in the temple as a monk already a half of year so if you don’t mind or even interesting then you can add me. I also have a lot of videos so we can watch and discuss it but I hope we can find other different topics for conversations as well.

I just want that you will be friendly, open to have some chats and conversations in voice chat which can give me a good practice in my bad English, be talkative.

I wasn’t online in the game since September so don’t try to add me there. If you are interested to have some chat with me then add me in the discord Abhai#2153 . Mostly I can just write but when I have free time I’m open to use voice. I don’t mind your age, gender, sr and about all your stats…

About me: I’m Abhai, 22yo, Ukrainian, guy, monk for now so won’t be available to play for a while.

Thank you for your attention, good luck in your games and have a nice day :wink: