Fps cant go above 15

so my build is a gtx 1060 with a 15 8500 and i used to play at 250 fps but for some reason i lately havent been able to even play the game its so bad, when i die and spectate i jump back to 270 like i would normally have but when im actually playing and in ingame its almost locked at 11 or 14 fps i dont know what to do at this point, ive checked for damaged files and uninstalled it and reinstalled it

2 Likes

Ive been having the exact same issue lately. It just started two days ago, frames are constantly below 30 and go up and down speratically when the game used to run just fine. Only when im alive and playing when i die and spectate my team and such my fps shoots up to normal. I resspawn and it goes back down. Very very frustrating. Please blizzard.

2 Likes

thank you thank you
it hurts my soul

A friend with similar issues noticed that the update maxed her graphics settings - she changed it back which sadly did not fix her problems, but worth a look.

100% same as me

hope someone can give us a solution for this problem .

i tried to search on Youtube but didn’t get a solution

that worked for me.

Yeah I have the exact same graphics card and my FPS keeps stuttering (a lot) and i feel it A LOT considering i have a 144hz monitor, I want to play OW but i literally just can’t. Would love a fix for this.

First I was having constant disconnects. That went away and now this sh1t started happening!!! Bug after bug.

I’ve been having this problem on and off for probably the past few weeks. Uninstalling Razer Synapse helped, don’t know what has changed in between then and before to cause my FPS to drop like that. Thought I was the only one having this problem. Went to my friends and they were all stumped/confused at what I was talking about so I had to take a video and show them. Please look into this Blizzard.

Ive started having this issue but i have never used razer products and dont have razer synapse on my device. can anyone else help?

Please follow the steps of our Overwatch Performance Issues support article, including the advanced troubleshooting steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut