Game crashing for no reason

Crash logs say:

[10564] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-05-09T12:00:25.018Z]: PathOps: [20220509T13:00:25] {1504} ERR: … is the leading path component: /…/.build.info
[10564] [ERR] [bnl] [External(0)] [External()] [2022-05-09T12:00:25.018Z]: PathOps: [20220509T13:00:25] {1504} ERR: path normalization failed: /…/.build.info

help would be nice all my drivers are fine no I do not use razer products or software

Do you happen to have the specific error message you are receiving on the crash? These would cause a crash nor be related to a crash, it’s simply related to checking it’s the correct client version.

my game just has been crashing for no reason at all and i lot ranked points. I have very good computer and stable internet and my game has like never crashed before on any other game.

im having the exact same problem but idk why

If you are still crashing, we need information to help you out such as any crash error messages if there is any. When the crash occurs (mid match, when starting the game).

With this, please also include at least a dxdiag in your post. If you provide us with information we can try and be more specific with the steps to take. However, for now, we can only suggest the general guide for troubleshooting the issue.

For the Dxdiag, please upload this to a text website like Pastebin and include a link to it encapsulating the link with the preformatted text option.

try turning off any programs like MSI afterburner, i’ve had problems like that and they stopped when i stopped using it