Game Design/DPS Role

Hey there! I just want to let you know,that DPS role playing at competative is just so AMAZING!Why we have there 2-15min que time for DPS,well everyone is playing DPS.I since season 11 till now was always playing Support - it is fun as well if u take a look around you,for example,how game is design,what u see,what u can hear,which champion will you play,when u will use your ult and so on…So I never pleyd DPS at competative in the past since one week ago,and I found myself so fun into it!Overwatch is not a pure shooting game,which mean everyone can play it,it’s about team work and how you will cast your ult,which you will focus first and so on…Overwatch have 27m players atm,how do I came to that number,easy,when you que as a tank/support role you are waiting for one competative match around 1-3min,for DPS 2/15 min (depend on time ,is it at mornning,afternoon,evenning) bcs everyone playing DPS that’s why. But game as a game is just AMAZING!I am not high rank,but I have fun in low devision alot!So far,so good Aaron Keller thank you.

2 Likes

Overwatch have 27m players atm

Overwatch probably has about 5 million regular players, and another 10 million irregulars.

1 Like

Yh DPS is even fun if you’re losing and you have more power to stop that from happening.

Support and tank is the most frustrating thing ever. Blizz really wanted 2 people to have more fun than the other 4.

1 Like

2000 millions. Cmon be serious. Wow is their most successful game and has less than 2 millions. If this crap has nearly 1 million overall that is going to be miracle.

Wow is not their most successful game in terms of player count, the MMO market is tiny compared to the pond Overwatch swims in.