Game team balancing

Team balancing for me is the biggest problem in Overatch because very often I get teamed up with a bunch of idiots who looks like they just started playing the game. I know this isn’t the easiest of things to fix but it needs to be seriously looked into. I’m a high gold player on Xbox and whenever I’m about to be promoted to Platinum I get the worst possible team composition imaginable. People are either choosing 3-4 Damage dealers and/or 1-2 tanks and/or 1-2 healers. Because of them choosing those characters, we lose. Even if I ask them politely to change to another character they just ignore me and carry on playing as if no one had said anything. I don’t care if they choose those characters if they are helping the team which they aren’t doing that often. I only ask them if they’re playing very badly, in some cases they play like they actually belong in low silver or high bronze. So I want the Game team balancing to be seriously looked into and fixed to future seasons.

No dev can fix decisions made from players, but you can select the players… With lfg.

Sounds stupid, but trust me, as long as you can’t kill yourself anymore, ppl always find a way to be stupid.
Which would mean you can’t fall of the map anymore, blizzards AI plays the hero for you, if you are afk and more.

Use lfg and form a team, or look for normal players around your sr and play together.

Or… Just hard carry

Srsly I’m high platin, and i watch lots of guides etc. But watching a plat coach / diamond coach video, I often think, how in the hell are they higher than me?

Most of them play very poorly and are not aware.

So Imho I think I’m at least masters.

But sadly I know that theres a reason, i just don’t see it like in a coaching video from others, that obviously.

But its fun, I can play like a god, lose
Play like a dead ape, win.

It’s not always in your hands, but you are in every game you play. So always improve yourself.

1 Like

Our 5 stack + 1 got vs a 6 stack with a definite ashe smurf and we got crucified.
Aside from the rubbish game, we lost a load of SR because of really bad matchmaking.

Whereas previous games with 5+1 vs 5+1 we did ok.