Gaming Discord server, Overwatch ranked, teams, events

Hey there people, im Anorak. A few months back i created a discord server in hopes to eventually create a gaming community for all. Many of the residents in the server mainly play Overwatch but a vast majority also play other games. The server boasts a wide range of voice/text channels for you to enjoy, Anime channels, as well as various Mental Health support channels. The goal for this server is to create a server where everyone feels welcome, a place to hang out, make international friendships and simply share our love for gaming. The server is still pretty fresh in terms of its birth but im working daily to improve it piece by piece. Ive made sure the server looks nice and respectable as well aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The theme of the server changes every couple of months or so, the server as a whole will have the opportunity to vote for the next theme of the server. Eventually, with much server participation/activity i will be hosting Events, Tournaments and Cash Prize incentives. If all of this interests you then feel free to join! Anyone is welcome all we ask is that you respect and read the rules as well remain active!

I look forward to seeing new faces!

Add me on disord if you’re interested! - Anorak#6536