Genji is better than every hero right now

change my mind ? he has great kit. great mobility. great damage.great combo etc. etc. game is already unplayable cause of cheaters. now genjibotters are doing his job more easier. auto dash auto deflect auto blade.

thank you for buffing genji 5 in a row. (shuriken capasity 24 to 30 - right click faster - shuriken damage 28 to 30 - deflect time 1.5 sec to 2 sec- deflect can cancel now - shurikens are now going more on enemies.)

Winston mains are laughing at you.

there is everywhere and every match a genji player pocketed by mercy destroying everyone . if you are below diamond you can tell that winston can counter pocketed genji lol.

He gets hard countered by brig, his ult is pretty unrealiable. He’s good now, for sure, but brig denies him and there are dps heroes with more versatility (mccree, ashe, tracer, echo, hanzo etc.)

What the Genji buff did at my low rank:
As Healer Main i pick my favorites (Lucio or Moira) … and there will be always ( no really, its almost 95%) a Genji damanding an ANA to boost him.
Thats all i get from Genji right now.
Either pick ANA or get reported by “that Genji” for throwing.

genji is better than every hero rn are you living in season 1 can i join you ?

if you are playing Winston to counter Genji… the game is laughing at you.

All the enemy has to do is go Orissa/Sigma and your Winston is a waste of time.

2 Likes

Right… and famously this game has a lot of people willing to swap.

No one HAS to swap.

My point is. Genji is now too much like brig and moira… easy to get value without much skill.

Genji has a high skill ceiling and floor, what people are currently experiencing is that its easier to get value now due to his buffs, therefore genjis of lower ranks have a much larger impact in games. I think the buff to the accuracy of his spread shot and damage was a bit too much, one or the other would have been have been fine. its does feel really shi**y to just get one shot combed by him, but then you could argue that thats the same as widow, any one shot heroes feel bad to play against because its not really down to wether or not you can counter them its down to if they make a mistake, say the Genji misses swift strike and the kill, you can then punish him, if he’s doesn’t make that mistake and gets his dash reset then you cant do anything.