Getting disconnected from OW2 server (EUW)

Hi people,
Since yesterday I hadn´t be able to play any game in Overwatch 2, because any time I start a match I get disconnected from the server and I can´t understand why.
I´ve tried any possible solution I found in the support page from Blizzard (reseting router, checking firewall, uninstalling the game, etc.) and I got nothing.
Please I just want to know if I´m the only one with this issue or if there´s anyone else with the same problem and, of course, if they have found a possible solution to this.

Hi, I’ve been having the same problem over the last 2 days. I’ve done everything and also contacted my internet provider who confirmed all is well with my router, etc so have no idea why this has just started happening. I’ve never had an issue before. I’m on Xbox X.

We must speak to technical support honestly…

انا لدي نفس المشكله كل ما ادخل قيم يخرجني من اللعبه لي ثلاثه ايام
وما تغير شي احد يعرف السبب

I thought it might be my install with Battle.Net. But no. I get the same issues now that the game is installed via Steam.

Seriously, how can one play the game if disconnects that are not our fault result in having a leaver status?

This happens to me frequently, every few games too. Sometimes in queue (which is lucky), sometimes while in match.

It’s not funny. I’ve surveyed friends, surveyed other players - lots of people get this.