Give one rare tip for your main hero that will help others

imagine a blizz mod having only 1 post .

Cancel Rein’s primary attack with shield after half a swing repetitively to make it harder for the enemy to predict your earth shatter, and then use it whenever you confuse the enemy tanks and bait out their defensives.

1 Like

Hitscan or projectile, use and aim cheat.
I have started playing after a break and the game is riddled with aim cheaters.
I have reported players and even sent video clips to Blizz cheats.
Nothing happens to these players, I see them again and again blatantly using aim cheats not even trying to hide it.
So feel free to cheat in this game.

Ana new hot tip:
In one of the last patches ana can sleep turrets (torb, summ) and also a dva bomb! Idk if it’s gonna get fixed but if you do sleep a bomb it just stops moving and falls down ( blows up after normal time) which prevents it from flying into your teammates.

Dva: it’s really easy to bait and eat the grav by flying up or back and then turn around vary fast and put on matrix

6 Likes

sombra tips:

1. to know if emp will hit your target make sure you got hack at off-cd when u see box means your emp will reatch the target
  2. dont put translocator on the hacked health pack put it somewhere hiden around rekommend highground area.
  3. try always to attack enemy from highground as sombra some where behind it’s also make it easier to land a hack
  4. if your team have hard time to kill enemy try to make few of the enemy team to chase you at same moment your own team attack the front to pill of players away from your team and they get bigger chance to get kills.
    05.put teleporter at your teamspot sneak behind fire a little so they chase u and then teleport back to team and u will fight against less players.
3 Likes

Yeap, I do this with Tracer too all the time in comp. Instead of wasting time at the initial choke, I always triple blink past the choke, on to point, it causes a distraction for the enemy team, and while they’re turning around trying to scramble to me, my team can press them 6v5.

3 Likes

a tip I can give when playing Tracer that i personally do,
and something I don’t see any streamer,highrank players even
pro Tracers do is (melee cancel pulse bomb) this means you do 385 damage with pulse bomb,
you can also do blink melee cancel pulse bomb.

3 Likes

when spinning to win as wrecking ball always ensure your of the ground to avoid junkrat traps.

it may also reduce the risk of Reinhardt pins by some fraction too as if you hight enught he just boops you upwards and does some token damage… (that also works by jumping as mercy to avoid a pin)

2 Likes

don’t spam damage orbs as moira :rofl:

seems a lot of people fail to understand this… you’re a support… only time you throw orbs out is to poke/build ult charge, when ult is ready you NEVER throw a damage orb (throw healing orb and ult)

also use your ult from the back of your team (-> enemy -> your tanks/team -> you -> be sure not to get flanked)

every time i see somebody else play moira… they all make these basic dumb mistakes.

1 Like

Best tip for any hero: Stop playing this garbage game

Keybind anas sleep dart to your mouse button (given you have one extra available), sound weird but it can potentially increase your sleep accuracy.

Hanzo in defense can be used as a “flanking sniper” if you catch a good spot on the map from where to shoot an enemy team that is focused on covering from your allies fire.

1 Like