Give Tracer 200hp

Tracer gets 1 shot by about 30 of the heroes, give her more hp.

7 Likes

then increase her hitbox accordingly and I’m ok
also great argument you made there

2 Likes

yes. 20 20 20 20 20 20

1 Like

Tracer is a high skill glass cannon and i dont want her to lose that,
if she gets 200 hp then more people can just pick her up and play her and get value without the hours on her to get it,
if buffing her is a thing then i think looking at her recall cooldown is better.

3 Likes

Are you crazy!? She should be nerfed not buffed!

1 Like

Why do you think she should be nerfed? And what would you nerf about her?

1 Like

Imagine being a mcree main, the biggest counter of tracer, and saying tracer should get nerfed…

1 Like

Uh… no? She has a tiny hitbox, extreme mobility and a self heal. Are you trolling?

4 Likes

L2P.

20 characters

All damage heroes should be 200hp. Why does mei need 250…

2 Likes

I’d give her 200hp. Longer cooldown on recall and only 2 blinks.

Too much healing, cc, and escape abilities in the game. Make it harder to just run away from mistakes. Doomfist cough cough

4 Likes

The reason why she has 150HP is probably because she has many escape and movement abilities to make up for the extra 50HP. I think she is fine with the health she has as overwatch players have managed to cope with this since the beginning.

and thats right that way.
Most annoying hero on roster. She should be removed from the game completely.

this is my argument about this,

Tracer have a small hitbox yes but its bigger then u think,
as she have the biggest hit detection out off all the small hitbox heros like Mercy Lucio babyD.va and even Moira,
her head hitbox hit detecion in the front it goes down to her uper breast and her hit detecion on her back goes all the way down to her chronal accelerator,
while Mercys and Moiras head hitbox hit detection starts all around at the uper part of there necks.

Tracer gets 1 shot by about 30 of the heroes

Nine*

Most of which aren’t easily done.

3 Likes

Tracer’s an incredibly strong pick as it is.

1 Like

Fair enough I agree same with widowmaker she needs a health buff, But i will say slow tracers running speed a little, Since she can blink fairly quickly.

If you want your supports to live, no.

Tracer is a high skill glass cannon and i dont want her to lose that,