Gold comp group?

Hi I wanna start doing comp again. Idk if my friends are up for it but I know I am so I’m just askin here. I was gold (like 2400?) and then my dumbass was like ok leT play WiTh rAndOms and I did. Now I’m silver with a score of like 1700? Somewhere around there. My fault lol (If you are wondering, the group I was with before, we all never played together again after that://) but anyways I’m a Mercy main!(and from what I’ve been told I’m good with her) Just HMU and we can figure something out. I do wanna check your profile n shiz too so I know you aren’t lying lol. Thank u💜 ~a lonely gorl wanting to play some comp

Hey,
If you ever are in the mood for some fun quick-play games without stress add me on Cafe#21947.
I do have my profile on friends only but I’m gold ranked.
Have a nice day!

Sure add me on my discord to chat and discuss
Zicamort#6685

Hi there, i didnt play comp in the last 6 months because i didnt have anyone to play with anymore. Now i want to give it another try. Im in late 20’s, chill, played off tank in low plat, dps in silver/gold, in qp though i like to play all roles and heros from time to time. If you wanna play pls add me (Snailshell#21450). Cya hopefully :slight_smile:

Colty#0227 on discord add me up me and my friends play all the time gold-plat group