Googly eyes is not content

Blizzard… stop being childish…

yes its April first, good laugh, ho ho, what fun…

hows about devoting dev time to fixing the myriad of bugs in your game? or balancing your woefully broken/unused heros?..

instead of this asinine crap…

kay thx bai

3 Likes

Are you really this stupid? It takes about 2min to put those googly eyes there (and I’m not even being hyperbolic here). How much of a bug fix or balancing do you think can get done in 2min?

14 Likes

damn i was gonna make this topic but someone beat me to this.
and yeah i agree all this is crap

2 Likes

I agree, googly eyes are completely dumb, I still remember those Rein Quotes from a while back (god I hated that day).

I hope Blizzard never does April Fools again.

2 Likes

while I agree googly eyes are a dumb idea, I really do not think they invested a lot of resources into developing them.

2 Likes

the point is… fix the game first, then do the fun stuff…

the “Googly eye thing” just reeks of a petulant little child who doesn’t want to eat his broccoli but instead head straight for dessert

if there were no massively glaring problems with the game I wouldn’t take issue with the fun stuff like googly eyes

but because the game is so fundamentally broken I take massive issue with anything done to it that does not address these problems first

its like… right… you’ve got a car… and the engine doesn’t work right… always breaks down, pollutes like a bitch, and you take it to a mechanic, the mechanic, instead of fixing the engine, removes that dent in the bumper and washes/waxes it and says “there you go, all done”

see what I mean?

2 Likes

I’d bet it took like 1 person under 2 hours to add those googly eyes in. Them doing something fun for one day doesn’t mean they can’t actually work on the game.

What exactly are these “glaring problems”?

You sound like you’re taking this very personally and seriously.

No, I really don’t. This isn’t DayZ, this is Overwatch, there are no game breaking glitches, the game functions just fine. The only “glaring problem” with the game is the controversial balancing.

3 Likes

2 hours that could have been put into fixing bugs

E.G doomfists ghost fisting, rein’s pin/earthshatter no regs, no regs in general, etc etc

see above, also, the fact some heros are used all the time, where as others are never used…

because it is personal, and serious… I bought a game, I play games for fun, while this buggy mess exists it is not a game in my opinion, its reaching Bethesda levels of buggyness, googly eyes adds nothing…

it would be fine if it were added to a complete and well balanced game, I wouldn’t have an issue with it, but the point is they waste time on this, while issues with the game that have been around for 3 years or more are ignored… I didn’t pay money for this level of childishness, and I wont be paying any more money until blizzard decides to treat their customers with respect again

bugs are bugs, they don’t have to be glitches, I would say 50% no regs on hits is game breaking, and that’s a coding problem, not a latency one, because my latency is as low as its possible to get

1 Like

I’ve personally only encountered the rein earthshatter not registering, and even that rarely. Mostly just internet’s fault.

That happens with all hero shooters, + Blizzard is fighting this balancing the game a lot and hero bans.

No, no it isn’t. Not even close.

It’s also not meant to add nothing. It’s there just for the, “What’s that? Oh right, it’s april fools. Cool” reaction.

This is a complete game, and actively balanced. You can never call a hero shooter that adds more playable characters and maps balanced, because it won’t be for ever.

Clearly you did. Also it’s a pegi 12 cartoony moba “shooter”, it’s supposed to be a little “childish”, otherwise we wouldn’t have any cosmetics, voice lines, etc.

How are they not respecting you by trying to make you at least chuckle just a bit? Will you also boycott all other companies that do april fools?

It’s definetly a latency one, I have not encountered a single one of the problems you started off with without my ping being 300+

2 Likes

2016 jokes i recol were much better then this

flagged…

later

NEXT!!!

Flagged for what, lmao? Challenging your point of view?

4 Likes

he’s mentally unstable, check his other posts. just ignore and move on.

2 Likes

for being a blizzard fan boi troll

pot kettle black, also flagged how was your forum vacation btw?

im just gonna drop it here so you know who you’re dealing with:

full thread with even more such awesomensauce here:

2 Likes

You need to get a grip its april fools not christmas or anniversary.

1 Like

fix game before do fun stuff…

don’t know how many times I have to say it