Halloween event going to be trash

just throwing it out there because the event is beginning when Overwatch goes on the switch, so the new loot might just be trash.
Plus thx to the switch we have to wait even longer for the event, so blizzard an apology in the form of additinal loot or hard to get loot might be greatful.
Siriously i have been waiting for the halloween event to begin for a while now and i am not impress with having to wait even longer, just because of the game going on the new console.

Don’t throw your toys out of the pram it starts when it starts ffs

1 Like

Just saying what i am saying because i don’t see how Blizzard is going to have both Halloween of terror event and Overwatch going on which both on the same day going well, as two things happening at the same time doesn’t do good.

LEARN. GRAMMAR. PLEASE.

And stop moaning

We were given fair warning it was gonna be the same as last year. So suck it up pleb and go whine about something else.

He took your advice.

They announce 6 months ago the event will be the same idk what u aspect

I won’t even be playing the Halloween event at this rate if Blizzard don’t sort themselves out with the Hong Kong, Blitzchung lunacy. No way I can continue to support a company that panders to a communist state and goes back on everything they supposedly stand for… No overwatch for me indefinitely until this is fixed.

Well F*ck me sideways-- gotta go see what the baby is crying about now :joy: