(HANZO) is the new meta hero to use aimbot with,please watch out for them

before ur saying “hanzo is a projectile hero u cant aimbot with hanzo” ok listen
hanzo arrows are moving as fast as a laggy hitscan hero,so yes a aimbot designed for projectile that have travel time can help with this,
there are even hacks specifically designed for Hanzo the overwatch hero,
so if ur seeing a hanzo player who may seem suspicious hitting all the headshots all the time,maybe the player is tracking the enemy behind a wall,maybe the players account is new,maybe the account is private
all i want to say is watch ur deathcams or take the time to watch the replay sometimes.

I personally have had 4 incidents this past 2 weeks where I have played AGAINST hacking hanzo players + 2 incidents with hacking Mccree players,
just so i’ve said that too.

PS im not joking, after making this post, i have gotten 2 more hacking hanzo players IN A ROW, hitting several OWL god shots with ease.

edit: from making this post 08.01.2020 to this date 20.01.2020 i have stumbled upon 2 more hanzo hackers and 1 Mccree hacker but got him 2 times on the enemy team on the same day.

4 Likes

Do you have any evidence that they’re hacking?

I am here to warn people who play this game, not to point fingers.

In that case everyone should watch out for dragons too.

4 Likes

what???

What would it do for you if I presented you my proof "that i do have its in my replay"is it just so you see how Hanzo hacks look like?
go watch youtube then.

I’m checking that the people are actually hacking and not just good at the game. You can easily spot hackers in footage. It’s highly unlikely that one player would encounter multiple different hackers in such a short time. And people frequently make the mistake of calling someone a hacker when they’re actually just kinda lucky.

1 Like

ty i did not know this and had a sus hanzo im my game 4 days ago,i will start looking out for this.

1 Like

so ur saying its easy to see hackers but at the same time ur saying i have a hard time seeing it according to you?!
and hes luck went for the hole game “I said in a sarcastic tone”.

and BTW its not EZ to see hacks, if u think it is easy then u have not seen good hackers yet or at all, It is made to look as ordinary aiming and its not easy to see,u need to take the time to look for it,

BTW u can buy 60 dollar hacks and u can buy 300 dollar hacks i let u think out what is the easiest to spot out in a game

2 weeks is not a short time to meet up to multiple cheaters,i play 3 to 4 hours comp games almost daily,
do you play comp games?

so ur saying its easy to see hackers but at the same time ur saying i have a hard time seeing it according to you?!

No I’m saying that it’s easy to spot if you know what to look for. If you’re just judging them based on how well they did that’s not useful.

BTW its not EZ to see hacks

Yes it is, because there is a striking difference between how a player moves and how a machine does. When a Genji turns 180° in a fraction of a second and dashes perfectly to an enemy with dragonblade you know they weren’t legit.

It is made to look as ordinary aiming

Not when you can see through their eyes, which you can with the replay system.

2 weeks is not a short time to meet up to multiple cheaters,i play 3 to 4 hours comp games almost daily, do you play comp games?

I have yet to encounter any cheating players personally (that I identified), I have seen plenty of people accusing each other of it because they got headshot.

3 Likes

i have seen several youtube clips of hackers,several twitch clips of hackers,
several documentaries about hackers,
I’ve talked to several high-ranking players in Overwatch,
i know what to look for.

Again there is a difference between a $ 50 hack and a $ 250 hack,
You can also set your cheats to have this high or this low crit chance to hit a target or at all hitting the body of the target at all,
not all aimbot systems works the same way,

and some hacks are harder to see than others, it’s also a fact of how much the cheater will want to use hes/shes cheats, he/she doesn’t need to use it all game just when thay want to use it.

1 Like

Trash game, joke of competitive.

3 Likes

Zone. With you 100%.

Ignore Art3mis who’s clearly trolling you and is probably a dirty cheater hacker himself or a paid for troll by the cheater hacker companies or even works for Blizzard Activision etc.

There’s MILLIONS of cheaters hackers in Overwatch. It’s a Billion pound dollar industry and I believe game companies get a share, which IS corruption and fraud. That’s 20 years prison in America at least.

Watch out buddy, u dropped ur tinfoil hat, don’t want them hackers to hack ur brain do u?

1 Like

i dont think Art3mis cheats or have any bad blood in what he/shes trying to say, Art3mis just dont know how cheats works or how it looks like,and he/she doesn’t want me to call out people who might not cheat.

2 Likes

I’m not kidding, I got a Hanzo hacker two days after I read this post.

1 Like

Just go into one of those aimbot workshop games and you’ll see that aimbotting with Hanzo is possible.

Aimbotting is possible in any hero, however, its effectiveness will not be the same if you do it with Widow, or tracer and then you use pharah or hanzo.
But yeah, can happen. Same cheating report works I guess? :man_shrugging:

there are hacks that are specially designed for Hanzo, when I watched the replay his Hanzo never ever missed a shot, but when he went Tracer hes aimbot went crazy in a bad way, he was aiming all over the place up and down left and right no focus aim, it was a moment that he only looked at a wall for two seconds, then he went Mccree to counter me as the enemy Tracer and hes aimbot worked better since Mccrees 1 point shoting harmonizes better with Hanzo aim then Tracer tracking aim.

1 Like

‘‘Lets call art3mis a cheater because i dont like what he is saying!!!1!one!!!’’

Wew lad.

People have their own ways of ventilating anger and frustration i suppose, i dont feel like its a reason to hate on that person toh.