Has baptist killed overwatch

yes In my opinion 14 seconds of a cool down for any immortality is just op
no excuses it is heres why : 14 seconds is no time at all any person with half a mind would say for anything other then immortality that's quite long but for immortality its way to short

but tron your probably saying its not very good because it leaves you with 20% hp but when combed with regenerative burst and spaming right click you can survive a d.va nuke with full hp if your a dps or healer completely nulifieing the intention counter of hiding. this can be used against all offensive ults .

there is only a few counters to this ability but if you have an ana or mcree to counter charge and a genji to counter grav it has no counters, that’s if their good enough

1 Like

Nope Baptiste hasn’t done anything, he has counters like every other hero in the game. As for the immortality field, well you see that little ufo thing, just shoot it, done easy stuff.

Half the I. F. Are wiffed half the ones that aren’t are completely destroyed instantly, half of those that aren’t don’t save anyone cause erryone is cc’ed away from the field. He’s been in comp for merely a few HOURS calm urself

1 Like

I can see there being some potential cheese by hiding the drone behind a wall and stepping out as Bastion to melt away enemies from a capture point.

Then again I haven’t played since he was released so maybe the range is way too short.
But if it isn’t then yea, that sounds very boring to play against.

No. He hasn’t. Post must be 20 characters long.

1 Like

Isnt it too soon to this? People still learning to use him ^^´

Honestly i dont think he has been too bad to be honest, hiding the drone and stuff is actually kinda neat because it encourages skilled flanking from quicker heros to seek out the field and destroy it, gives flankers something to do rather than just picking off the enemy team.

2 Likes

I think people just need time to set his immortality fiend in their mind as priority target. When something new and powerfull arrive in game people need time to l2 play against.

For example in WoW arena new item arrived, called maldrict, in beggining people died vs. that item like flies… now people counter and playing around it as pros , so i askmyself is it worth to wear…because people adjusted. Same woud be with baptise immortality field.

Many things are killing overwatch but Baptiste isn’t one of them.

Nope Baptiste hasn’t done anything, he has counters like every other hero in the game. As for the immortality field, well you see that little ufo thing, just shoot it, done easy stuff.