Has the new patch fixed what they wont talk about..... The bots stuck at the spawn point!

As above im not even sure if its a bug or lack of players anymore im just sick of it

You mean people using bots to level accounts. Or matches vs AI?

No its something that happens in comp where a bunch of bots just sit in the spawn point and you have to go through an entire match bord out of your mind. Free win but really annoying. Also it will kick you for not moving for about 30 secs and then you get a 15 min ban

Ah. The same as the account leveling just further down the line.

They are just deranking to sell accounts.

Nothing Blizz can do really except check reports and hope the anti cheat picks it up. Or take legal action against the sites selling the accounts. But that is a lot harder/more expensive to do.

oh wow you think its a hack then?

I’m not so sure because I’ve seen people completely decide to just leave. It clearly doesn’t happen to everyone. I don’t know lol happens to me 1 in every 10 games id say

its not a hack, people will just have multipal clients open on different accounts all grouped up and sit in spawn and do nothing to derank the account to then sell on to smurfs

If that is what it is it blows my mind. So you cant even call it bots then. Some people need to get out more

1 Like

Yep that’s what is happening