Help, Endorsement Level not visible

Hi

Today when I logged in I noticed something strange. My Endorsment level wasn’t showing in game. Like it was actually gone, like the game was before the system was implemented. It’s just not showing for whatever reason and I think it might be a bug or something, also met another player today who had it not showing. Could the patch be a reason, it worked fine yesterday.

I haven’t played that much, and I am 100% I haven’t broken any rules. I checked my mails and there is no information about this. I have never once written a rude word in the game and I always try my best, so there is no way I got reported, cause I heard if you get suspended it drops. I was endorsment level 5 for one and a half year.

But I am not suspended, I can play just fine, all modes, I can communicate, and give out and receive endorsments like before, but my number just isn’t showing.

What could have happened, and can you help me out. I tried restarting many times. COULD it be that I got fake reported? What can I do about that?

Yeah, I’d love to know the answer for this too! I can speak and am not muted and checked all my folders in my email and I haven’t been suspended or anything.

It’s really annoying I feel like the odd one out!

Indeed, 0 information. I am litterally never toxic, the reason I’ve been level 5 since july 2018. I really haven’t done anything that could justify a suspension and I got no information either, not ingame or email. I have a friend who got suspended a year ago and he got a message both ingame and in his mail. So I just don’t understand what has happened here.

I have so far seen 3 more people without an Endorsement level, so this might not just be us.

Yeah I was level 4??? I sometimes ask people to change in QP politely by trying to help and I think some people get annoyed at that idk?? Though that isn’t against the rules!

I was gonna see how it goes tomorrow then file a ticket.

Same here. New posts keep appearing on US forums and on Reddit too. Something is up

This is really annoying! I was endorsement level 5 a couple of days ago. When I logged in after the release of the event all my endorsements were just gone. I had no level at all. And today when I was playing I got promoted to level 1. So, what, I seriously have to do it all from the beginning again?! I never say anything toxic in chat so it can’t be that. My friend still has his endorsement levels…

after the event release i lost my endorsement its like a reset or smth i was lvl 5 and now im 1

It happened a similar thing to me, I’ve been on Endorsement lvl 5 for a while. Got 3 endorsements after a QP, and I suddenly get the “Promotion” thing in chat to Lvl 1.

I got one Good Team-mate, another Shotcaller and another good team-mate endorsements, in that order.

It hurts with the box rewards coming soon pbly for me, and being event ones.

This must be a temporary thing. No way they’ll just expect us to accept this to be permanent. Especially not when nearly everyone else doesn’t have this issue. I mean, why am I affected by this and not my friend I always play with? It makes no sense.

Same here, few days ago 4 level endorsements now reset 0 level. yikes! :man_facepalming: silly system endorse.

Hello,

We are currently aware of an issue affecting players’ endorsement levels. The issue has been already fixed now so it won’t happen again. Our team is working to fix the data for those who have been affected, this should be completed early next week so for now please be patient. We will update this thread if anything changes

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the info! I know you guys have a lot to do and I think I speak for many what I say we appriciate it a lot :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I’m glad it’s not an issue on my end!

No worries, take all the time you need and thanks for your help.