Help for a washed up console to pc player?

Hi there everyone! I’m a player who initially started since season 1 and has had a good career in console averaging either gm or masters with some seasons having hit top 500. I’ve been a flex player in due to the season 3 meta game molding me as a true Reinhardt and Lucio main but I’m willing to play anyone (least of all mercy as I don’t find her fun). But now I’m looking to see what the pc life is so far as I have practically little to no experience with pc in general. So I ask if any pc player wants to help me in my quest to “git gud” on pc, get my level high enough to play comp with, and in general for some new friends to play with while screaming and laughing with joy (If you don’t like loud kinda people then sorry as I get a little too happy at times!) I’m a very positive guy and I love to brighten up other people’s day so there shall be no toxicity here! Thank you for reading this and may you all have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
Smaffles <3

Ah ur 2 high, I would drag ur sr through the mud proly

That’s not an issue at all with me! Sr doesn’t matter, friendship does! Plus I’m not a high enough level to play competitively on pc and in all honesty I’m pretty garbo on pc. So if you’re still willing to team with me to help me improve that’d be a pleasure! Also do you have a mic by any chance or will I just be talking alone?

I use me cellphone as a mic since mine stopped working. Been told it sounds like I’m in a bathroom.umber is #2273

I’d friend you, but I am currently the worst PC player who doesn’t deliberately throw games. Sorry.

Aww don’t be like that! I’m sure you’re not “the worst player on pc” but even if you may play bad as you may say, I’d play with you as you don’t deliberately throw games so you seem just fine in my book! :smiley:

You should look at my profile (it’s not private!) You’ll soon change your mind :smile:

Aim is something that will come over time, just like it did on console. I was the same way you were not too long ago.